Adama Traore

We are the perfect team for him to play against - just as we made an average utd team look like world beaters we made this kid look better than he is.

Glad you boys don't rate him, we want to keep him as we like him

He's a decent player but he will never be world class, he should stay at Wolves and become a club hero if he steps up to a top 4 team it will all end in tears.

A lot of Wolves fans were up for cashing in on him in the summer but Nuno always saw something in him and persevered, he has come on in leaps and bounds under Nuno. We always feel great excitement when he gets the ball as we don't know what he will do. Sometimes comes off, sometimes doesn't. I love is attitude

A lot of Wolves fans were up for cashing in on him in the summer but Nuno always saw something in him and persevered, he has come on in leaps and bounds under Nuno. We always feel great excitement when he gets the ball as we don't know what he will do. Sometimes comes off, sometimes doesn't. I love is attitude

Yep that is the impression I always got from him, he blows hot an cold. Still think having that much muscle mass as a winger is detrimental but he still seems able to shift!

Yep that is the impression I always got from him, he blows hot an cold. Still think having that much muscle mass as a winger is detrimental but he still seems able to shift!

Yeah his pace is amazing. He was described recently as having the build of a heavyweight boxer and the pace of a sprinter! I think its his brain that lets him down at times but Nuno has been working on that

Yeah his pace is amazing. He was described recently as having the build of a heavyweight boxer and the pace of a sprinter! I think its his brain that lets him down at times but Nuno has been working on that

I've never seen a winger built like that it is bizarre haha. Fullbacks must dread it when going shoulder to shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.