Adama Traore

He's just a ridiculous and unique athlete I gather. Has looked like an NFL wide receiver, corner back, running back or rugby player, but played like one until the last few weeks.

Needs more consistency. If he keeps it up the rest of the season I'd be more interested has he could be an incredible player if he can keep up this form up.

Isn't he the most fouled player in the league this season? Also had a great game against Spurs a couple of weeks ago, when they took turns kicking him.

Isn't he the most fouled player in the league this season? Also had a great game against Spurs a couple of weeks ago, when they took turns kicking him.

Correct on both.

Spurs were hacking at him every time he got near the ball, it was so blatant that MOTD did a feature on his treatment (including 'Saint' Harry Kane)

Scoring three goals against our defence isn't anything special.

He did more than score goals though.

He absolutely bullied Mendy who is not weak by any means and clearly underestimated what was coming, and made a very good pass for one of their goals, as I recall.

He was an absolute menace to deal with because of his pace and power and has earned the most yellow cards in the PL I believe.

His combination of strength and pace for his position is almost unparalleled as far as I can recall as wingers are usually smaller and not as strong. Sterling is strong for his size, but he isn't Traore.

Maybe Yaya in his prime, but Yaya was a central midfielder, and not even as strong or fast I think.

You bring him on late in a game in a side such as ours and if he can finish with more consistency (Pep has improved players such as Raz in this regard) he could be a good buy. Again, not just yet, but let's see how he does the rest of this season.

Traore also has value as he could play some wing back, which I believe he did successfully against us or a few other sides this season.

He did yes though he is better in a more advanced position

Anyway hands off, we love him and we're not a selling club!

Just no

Has nowhere near the footballing brain or skill level to be a pep player....great in a team playing on the break...thats it.

We signed Mendy because he was excellent against us. We need to learn from these sorts of mistakes.

Traore is only decent against us, because, Walker aside, who is so often out of position, we have no pace in that back four. He is pretty useless against just about every other side.

We need to replace all but one of our defenders. Signing wingers or midfielders in this context would be a complete waste of time and resources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.