Adama Traore

Sane leaves

And we are unable to get Sancho, Coman, Dembele, Lazano or Bruno Henrique, then sure I'd settle for Adama.

I know most don't like his end product. But he has that explosion and power you can't teach.

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

Pictures speak for themselves.

thumbnail

Wolves would demand an astronomical fee, so this is a no-go for me.
Playing against City is the best game these speed reliant type players have all season as our defenders and defensive midfielders are seemingly incapable of tracking even the simplest of runs.

Good one. a 20 year transformation vs a 5 year transformation.

You've proved me so wrong there, well done mate, honestly, I'm absolutely shown up, what a mug I am.

Theres a seven year difference between those pictures and you're comparing a 16 year old to a full grown man. Do you think Schwarzenegger came out of the womb bench pressing the midwife?

And yeah, if you think a couple of photographs are proof of what you've simply decided is the truth then you are a total mug.

Tell me why all footballers don't have such ridiculous, sprinter-esque physiques then, seeing as you're the expert?

4 years ago:
hi-res-ad05043ccd55086cbf1e0ad601ca0c60_crop_north.jpg

main-qimg-fee6157afa5e880568710b8a0ddeafab

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.