Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Ajay,With all this talk of Tevez and Barry who i would really love to see at City and every man and his dog,do you know how likely Santa Cruz to City is it an ongoing deal, and do you know any other little snippets ,
Thanks Chris

Danamy said:
Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night

That's interesting considering he had to meet up with the rest of the England squad on Sunday morning?? lol

I knew I'd read it on here LOL.....

Look on the bright side, even if he does sign for the rags little old city have forced them to pay at least an extra £5m than they wanted to pay

After the goings on with Berbaflop and us trying to outbid them they must be hating us more than ever

Could be in just the last 2 transfer windows we've forced them to spend >£10M more than they were hoping to, thats a decent defender not being bought by them, or 1/2 a decent midfielder. :-))))

I'd still rather see Tevez here though rather than joining the rags.

This Tevez saga is as nerve wracking as a City game. If we sign him, there are quite a few non-City fans I want to say “Told you so” to...but if it goes wrong, we risk looking silly again, strung along by a big name player in order to force other clubs hands.
Its the defining transfer of the summer for me, whatever happens in the weeks to come.

Hate to pour cold water on things but do we actually need Tevez, is he not too similar to Bellamy. On a similar vein would we need Henry who fulfils the same role as Robi.
I'm not saying either is a bad player but are we duplicating two players who are amongst our best?

with Ajays comments i think it is looking likely that we have reached an agreement for Tevez..

blueyorkie said:
Hate to pour cold water on things but do we actually need Tevez, is he not too similar to Bellamy. On a similar vein would we need Henry who fulfils the same role as Robi.
I'm not saying either is a bad player but are we duplicating two players who are amongst our best?

I may be way off (please let me know if so) but I though down the left suited Bellamy more than down the right so he'd be Robinho's backup. Tevez would be ahead of SWP on the right. So we'd be covered wither side - plus they can all switch if necessary.

Mabye Tevez isn't as vital as a DB or targetman but I'd say he is "needed" as we aren't very deep.

BIG things are happening every hour of every day at the moment, there is a buzz in the air and this is the turning point for us, just hang on and watch :)

Ajay said:
BIG things are happening every hour of every day at the moment, there is a buzz in the air and this is the turning point for us, just hang on and watch :)

happen!!!

just bloody happen!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.