Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Rammyblues said:
Any more info Ajay?

He met with our people in Rome and because of that some people assumed he was then flown to the UAE, even if he was here for a day or so - he is not here at the moment.

He has decided to lay low, relax and sort things out without rushing - he has made his intentions very clear and we have matched his ambitions as much as we can in terms of playing and ambition - no it is a matter of time to when an announcement is made..

Ajay said:
Rammyblues said:
Any more info Ajay?

He met with our people in Rome and because of that some people assumed he was then flown to the UAE, even if he was here for a day or so - he is not here at the moment.

He has decided to lay low, relax and sort things out without rushing - he has made his intentions very clear and we have matched his ambitions as much as we can in terms of playing and ambition - no it is a matter of time to when an announcement is made..

What do you reckon 50/50? I always thought if he leaves we would be favourites.

Ajay ,do you think we will get Barry,

go on ajay, give us you're prediction on Tevez.....

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night

That's interesting considering he had to meet up with the rest of the England squad on Sunday morning?? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.