Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

The waiting is killing though. Do we really have to wait all of June to hear of a secured signiture (not registered obviously).

Ajay said:
BIG things are happening every hour of every day at the moment, there is a buzz in the air and this is the turning point for us, just hang on and watch :)
i wish i knew what was going on :( the Neill and RSC rumours have ruined me today lol

I really wish I knew if it is days or weeks, I know two players are done and agreed but the planning of when and how to announce has not been decided yet - and to be honest I may not find out as this decision is above my contacts.

Ajay said:
BIG things are happening every hour of every day at the moment, there is a buzz in the air and this is the turning point for us, just hang on and watch :)

Blimey mate thats a post and a half to get the juices going !!

I do recall you saying that the club wants to do things professionally and properly this window, could we expect to see a press conference / announcement that will have 2,3 or 4 players announced at the same time..... that would certainly make a statement that we are here and meaning serious business.

Tevez, Barry and Eto'o please sir ! ;-)

why do they need to plan how to announce them and when to announce them????????

sorry if someone has already asked this

Ajay ,when you say done do you mean done as in they are now Blues?And will they get the juices flowing as the above poster has said

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.