Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Ajay said:
Goats left knee said:
Ajay do you know who the 2 players are or just that 2 have been signed

Yes I do know and NO I can't say, I have given my word to my friends and I stand by that until they tell me otherwise.

Forget all the rumours, forget the gutter press and forget everyone who says they know something -sit back and enjoy the next couple of months transform everything about us.

Cheers Ajay,please be true!

am guessing from your post they are good players if everything changes of the back of them.

kin ell can't you pm us ajay very discete wont say a word

simon23 said:
Ajay said:
Goats left knee said:

Yes I do know and NO I can't say, I have given my word to my friends and I stand by that until they tell me otherwise.

Forget all the rumours, forget the gutter press and forget everyone who says they know something -sit back and enjoy the next couple of months transform everything about us.

why does the club have to be careful about the timings of the announcement?....or is it just a case of wanting to announce them all together?

Maybe its for the impact, maybe they are using them 'behind the scenes' to entice others, maybe they want to do it when they feel it will make the biggest impact / statement on the world of football. Or maybe the players are on international duty and we want to do it when they are at COMS or similar ? who knows

Ajay said:
Goats left knee said:

So you'll obviously tell us just before they sign then otherwise how would we know you knew?

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

wwiip145.jpg

So you'll obviously tell us just before they sign then otherwise how would we know you knew?

I can honestly say I don't care who thinks I knew or didn't - all I care about is our progress!

Anyway, I have PM'd a limited people what I know, that does not mean you can all flood my inbox - it means just a few people on here already know what I know - for now I bid you goodnight.

Thanks

Ajay said:

I can honestly say I don't care who thinks I knew or didn't - all I care about is our progress!

Anyway, I have PM'd a limited people what I know, that does not mean you can all flood my inbox - it means just a few people on here already know what I know - for now I bid you goodnight.

Thanks

I'll take that as a NO then? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.