Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Am I trustworthy? I'm mute.

I can break my fingers after you pm me. I promise.

Ajay said:
So you'll obviously tell us just before they sign then otherwise how would we know you knew?

I can honestly say I don't care who thinks I knew or didn't - all I care about is our progress!

Anyway, I have PM'd a limited people what I know, that does not mean you can all flood my inbox - it means just a few people on here already know what I know - for now I bid you goodnight.

Thanks

I wouldn't let it bother you, I enjoy all the ITK stuff, it's like a good bit of pub banter.

I know of one genuine ITK on this board personally, but still like reading the others, while I don't know if they're true are not, it makes the board more interesting. Don't understand people getting wound up...

OxBlue said:
Ajay said:
So you'll obviously tell us just before they sign then otherwise how would we know you knew?

I can honestly say I don't care who thinks I knew or didn't - all I care about is our progress!

Anyway, I have PM'd a limited people what I know, that does not mean you can all flood my inbox - it means just a few people on here already know what I know - for now I bid you goodnight.

Thanks

I wouldn't let it bother you, I enjoy all the ITK stuff, it's like a good bit of pub banter.

I know of one genuine ITK on this board personally, but still like reading the others, while I don't know if they're true are not, it makes the board more interesting. Don't understand people getting wound up...

Me neither.........i thought it was a harmless question but.........

this is probably the clearest indication of when we may hear anything regarding Tevez from the Telegraph at quarter to eight this morning:

The Telegraph said:
Kia Joorabchian, the man who leads the group of investors who own the rights to Tevez, insists he will not enter into negotiations until June 10.

It was claimed on Sunday that City had agreed a deal for Tevez but Joorabchian is insistent that this is not the case and that the striker wants to wait until after Argentina have completed their forthcoming international matches. They play Colombia at home on June 6 and then are away to Ecuador four days later in two crucial World Cup qualification matches.

Ajay said:

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.