Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Andouble said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Ajay said:
Seriously guys, I can't say anything yet, sorry.

yet again ajay has people on here hanging on his every word......whilst i find ajays posts interesting and would be unbelievebly happy if they where to be true,i then remember how we all must of felt over the kaka saga in the january transfer window.when we were fed information from ajay the deal done etc.....im not disputing that he gets to know/hear rumours/info but it would be better if he gave out a signing actually before it became knowledge??
and with the recent posting of his info to certain chosen few just generates a bigger audience for him to perform.
so.....come on ajay,give us some geniune info on a transfer if you know what you state you claim to know?? ;-)

except Ajay was right, Milan accepted the deal,Kaka didn't want to leave.

ajay actually said the deal was done and agreed,which if kaka wanted to stay which it turned out he did....it was never actually done??

Damocles said:
Something very small to report. I have a friend who is a current member of the squad; we don't usually talk about transfers and if I ever ask him about any news, he always tells me that the players are the last to know anything, I'm better finding out on these boards.

Today though, he dropped in that a different player wasn't happy because he found out we were talking to a person who plays his position, and his first team opportunities would be reduced. He stressed over and over that he couldn't go in to specifics, but gave me the impression that he was talking about Benjani, as he said that he has just redoubled his training efforts and the club have forgotten about him. I remember an Ireland interview the other day where he said that Benjani had joined up with him or something.

Again, it could be a wind up as he has never told me anything about the club in this manner before, even in January when I was texting him like mad about Kaka.

That's it really, so it's nothing major to report, but I thought it would be nice to share so that we know that we are actually moving on things.

Hopefully somebody who visits mancityforum can attribute that I am not a wind up merchant.

Now this is the sort of ITK post that makes the transfer window interesting. No bullshit, no embellishment and if it is a wind up, it's intelligently done.

Cheers for that mate.

only1paulsimpson said:
Andouble said:
only1paulsimpson said:
Ajay said:
Seriously guys, I can't say anything yet, sorry.

yet again ajay has people on here hanging on his every word......whilst i find ajays posts interesting and would be unbelievebly happy if they where to be true,i then remember how we all must of felt over the kaka saga in the january transfer window.when we were fed information from ajay the deal done etc.....im not disputing that he gets to know/hear rumours/info but it would be better if he gave out a signing actually before it became knowledge??
and with the recent posting of his info to certain chosen few just generates a bigger audience for him to perform.
so.....come on ajay,give us some geniune info on a transfer if you know what you state you claim to know?? ;-)

except Ajay was right, Milan accepted the deal,Kaka didn't want to leave.

ajay actually said the deal was done and agreed,which if kaka wanted to stay which it turned out he did....it was never actually done??

also said RSC had a medical on 5/1/09... was this correct or not?

stony said:
Damocles said:
Something very small to report. I have a friend who is a current member of the squad; we don't usually talk about transfers and if I ever ask him about any news, he always tells me that the players are the last to know anything, I'm better finding out on these boards.

Today though, he dropped in that a different player wasn't happy because he found out we were talking to a person who plays his position, and his first team opportunities would be reduced. He stressed over and over that he couldn't go in to specifics, but gave me the impression that he was talking about Benjani, as he said that he has just redoubled his training efforts and the club have forgotten about him. I remember an Ireland interview the other day where he said that Benjani had joined up with him or something.

Again, it could be a wind up as he has never told me anything about the club in this manner before, even in January when I was texting him like mad about Kaka.

That's it really, so it's nothing major to report, but I thought it would be nice to share so that we know that we are actually moving on things.

Hopefully somebody who visits mancityforum can attribute that I am not a wind up merchant.

Now this is the sort of ITK post that makes the transfer window interesting. No bullshit, no embellishment and if it is a wind up, it's intelligently done.

Cheers for that mate.

No wind up, but no proper information either. I will try to get some more information out of my friend over the coming months, but I wouldn't hold your breath. It's not really that he is a model professional, and wouldn't dare break rank, it is more that he doesn't actually know anything interesting. The only thing he really knows is what happens in the dressing room/training pitch/in meetings etc and may get the odd tidbit every now and again, but mainly is as clueless as us.
If anything interesting comes up, I'll post it again. It's far too late to talk to him now as he will be in bed, but I'll try to bump in to him weekend and have a word.

Damocles said:

yeah ..... it's Ibra ... FACT ! list me if you want, but that is a FACT !

[/quote]

except Ajay was right, Milan accepted the deal,Kaka didn't want to leave.[/quote]

[/quote]

Other way round.

N-Word-Joe said:
Damocles said:

yeah ..... it's Ibra ... FACT ! list me if you want, but that is a FACT !

actually joking aside ..... i think this is a pretty big eto'o story link .....

who, out of any world class player, who plays in Benji's position, do you know might have at some point spoke to Benji, or knows him more than any other player at city, as most would be a complete stranger to him ..... answer, would have to be Eto'o, they have played together many times and this could be who Eto'o asked about city ..... cant be Drogba, as he would have more than likely asked sweep ..... and well i could also be Adebayor too .....

reason i am suggesting all the African players is because Eto'o and Ade have no links to city, at all, and dont know any players there personally, esp players as trustworthy and honest as Benji ....... so they would be the only world class strikers in his position i could think of, that would have known him more than a complete stranger, as for example Richard Dunne would be to Eto'o or Ade ...... that they would ask for a bit of inside knowledge to make sure what they are walking into, or signing on to, isnt just a load of hype ....

anybody else follwing this, or did it sound A LOT clearer in my head :-S haha

except Ajay was right, Milan accepted the deal,Kaka didn't want to leave.[/quote]

[/quote]

Other way round.[/quote]

who's your sauce? does he know the actualy date the window opens .... is it july 1st? and waht did Ajays PM say?

:-P

sorry pal, not read many of your posts, but before you said you got a PM, and now are claiming you know details of deals .... are you just trying to become an Ajay like ITK or actually already one?

stony said:
Damocles said:

Cheers for that mate.

Its no bullshit, i know the player Damocles has got this info from.

quote]ajay actually said the deal was done and agreed,which if kaka wanted to stay which it turned out he did....it was never actually done??[/quote]

[/quote]also said RSC had a medical on 5/1/09... was this correct or not?[/quote]

In fairness to Ajay I know RSC did have a medical and failed it due to a knee problem then low and behold a week later he got injured playing for Blackburn and has been out the rest of the season pretty much!!! City denied anything had taken place but thats not what RSC had to say on the matter, I even PM'd Ric to say he was having it done before the deal fell through. I had also Pm'd Ajay in Jan (not that he has ever PM'd me since the misserable get) the info I had heared from the Blackburn end and he came back saying he was being told the same from the City end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.