Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

ColinBall said:
Damocles said:
Something very small to report. I have a friend who is a current member of the squad; we don't usually talk about transfers and if I ever ask him about any news, he always tells me that the players are the last to know anything, I'm better finding out on these boards.

Today though, he dropped in that a different player wasn't happy because he found out we were talking to a person who plays his position, and his first team opportunities would be reduced. He stressed over and over that he couldn't go in to specifics, but gave me the impression that he was talking about Benjani, as he said that he has just redoubled his training efforts and the club have forgotten about him. I remember an Ireland interview the other day where he said that Benjani had joined up with him or something.

Again, it could be a wind up as he has never told me anything about the club in this manner before, even in January when I was texting him like mad about Kaka.

That's it really, so it's nothing major to report, but I thought it would be nice to share so that we know that we are actually moving on things.

Hopefully somebody who visits mancityforum can attribute that I am not a wind up merchant.

It could just as easily be Micah Richards that is unhappy cos we're talking to Lucas Neill;-)))

Nope it's Martin Petrov & Bojinov

There were a couple of folks who mentioned Barry before this thread.

Project said:

the first people that mentioned Barry were from spurs forums which then hit here if I remember rightly

nickson71 said:
Project said:

the first people that mentioned Barry were from spurs forums which then hit here if I remember rightly
was it THE NEWS who first brought the story to here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.