Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:
I'd just like to say that the player I was speaking to couldn't have being referring to Barry. Simply because he is a midfielder himself, so if he knew about this, he would have mentioned it in the first person instead of "another player was unhappy".

I still think Benjani was the one who was unhappy, but haven't any new information to add to that. I'll speak again tonight and ask him about Barry.

Update for anyone who cares. I rang the player, and he said that the guy who was moaning about possibly being replaced was Richards and not Benjani as I thought. I also asked him about Barry, but he said he hasn't heard anything about him apart from him signing on SSN. So, no prior knowledge there then. He was pissed off anyway, so I probably can't go back and do this for a bit.

My source was right in what was said then interesting..........

Am I being thick, or do you mean Glen Johnson?

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

]This is my first new topic I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x
.... and a very good one it proved to be,all hail AK40YL ITK!!!!!

BLUENATIC said:
Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

]This is my first new topic I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x
.... and a very good one it proved to be,all hail AK40YL ITK!!!!!

Top Call...and what about the prospect of Tevez getting one over on the RAGS by joining us!!
Quality.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:
I'd just like to say that the player I was speaking to couldn't have being referring to Barry. Simply because he is a midfielder himself, so if he knew about this, he would have mentioned it in the first person instead of "another player was unhappy".

I still think Benjani was the one who was unhappy, but haven't any new information to add to that. I'll speak again tonight and ask him about Barry.

Update for anyone who cares. I rang the player, and he said that the guy who was moaning about possibly being replaced was Richards and not Benjani as I thought. I also asked him about Barry, but he said he hasn't heard anything about him apart from him signing on SSN. So, no prior knowledge there then. He was pissed off anyway, so I probably can't go back and do this for a bit.

Sorry mate, what was he pissed off about, signing Barry?

Just had another call. Mainly deals out. Elano, Garrido, Sturridge and Richards all 80% done leaving. Glen Johnson to replace Richards 80% completed. Same source as last time. Thought I'd share. No news on Tevez.

Just had another call. Mainly deals out. Elano, Garrido, Sturridge and Richards all 80% done leaving. Glen Johnson to replace Richards 80% completed. Same source as last time. Thought I'd share. No news on Tevez.

I've come to accept Sturridge will be gone now, and not really arsed if Elano and Garrido go, but although he had a shit season, I'd rather keep hold of Richards as he has the potential to be one of the best English defenders in years to come if he sorts himself out imo. However I do rate Glen Johnson very highly so I could live with it.

Cheers for the info.

I'd be absolutely gutted if he lets Ela go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.