Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Paulmcfc2703 said:
nickson71 said:
Project said:
There were a couple of folks who mentioned Barry before this thread.

the first people that mentioned Barry were from spurs forums which then hit here if I remember rightly
was it THE NEWS who first brought the story to here?

Correct. I think it was the 29th and this thread happened on the 30th.

Not to say that the thread starter isn't ITK... he got this one right. Just that the info was already out there at the time.

So now everyone seems a little happier that some news has been 'leaked' to the press!

This forum still amazes me when all some people can do is talk about the posters and not the club!

I say again and again and again:

The club are handling things far better this time around, leave it to them, sit back and watch everything unfold - and be happy - very happy!

But please stop starting threads about me, or commenting on what I know and don't know - start threads about the club not the people you want to ridicule, victimize, praise, defend or condemn!

Thanks

So now everyone seems a little happier that some news has been 'leaked' to the press!

This forum still amazes me when all some people can do is talk about the posters and not the club!

The club are handling things far better this time around, leave it to them, sit back and watch everything unfold - and be happy - very happy!

But please stop starting threads about me, or commenting on what I know and don't know - start threads about the club not the people you want to ridicule, victimize, praise, defend or condemn!

Thanks

Ajay you are a legend mate, ignore the idiots.

Ajay said:

Thanks

fair point Ajay,

is this one of the two deals you were talking about or do you have more info? i presume then the two were barry and tevez (the free agent)

Ajay said:

Thanks

ajay has it been leaked or was it intentional? also is the deal done?

is this one of the two deals you were talking about or do you have more info? i presume then the two were barry and tevez (the free agent)

IF I said YES people on here would claim I did not know and guessed, if I said NO people will say I am playing games!

No winning on here, that said I am not here to win anything...

But tell me something - how many times have clubs admitted to talks talking place and then for them to collapse? not many!!!

Ajay said:

IF I said YES people on here would claim I did not know and guessed, if I said NO people will say I am playing games!

But tell me something - how many times have clubs admitted to talks talking place and then for them to collapse? not many!!!

well ajay, nevermind what other mongs on here think! im interested and respect your views, so is he one of the two you knew about or is this another? if you dont want to post it on here for the morons to jump on then a pm will suffice. thank you again for your info.

Ajay said:

well ajay, nevermind what other mongs on here think! im interested and respect your views, so is he one of the two you knew about or is this another? if you dont want to post it on here for the morons to jump on then a pm will suffice. thank you again for your info.

i agree with ajay about waiting and seeing. i just got told the barry thing (to be fair i was told tevez as well, so maybe i should only get half a point) from the source i said originally, and it was kinda to good to not share. with great power comes great responsibility. like michael j fox in teenwolf. unless i get the nod again on anything, because it seems like i can trust my mate and his brother, i'll keep my mouth shut and wait and see!

it's the people that make shit up just for attention that do my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.