Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/8079088.stm

all over this message board now, but hopefully proves i'm not a WUM.

Well done mate, finally someone who knows something :)

i agree with ajay about waiting and seeing. i just got told the barry thing (to be fair i was told tevez as well, so maybe i should only get half a point) from the source i said originally, and it was kinda to good to not share. with great power comes great responsibility. like michael j fox in teenwolf. unless i get the nod again on anything, because it seems like i can trust my mate and his brother, i'll keep my mouth shut and wait and see!

it's the people that make shit up just for attention that do my head in.

Shouldn't that be Peter Parker in Spiderman pal?

Ajay said:
But please stop starting threads about me, or commenting on what I know and don't know - start threads about the club not the people you want to ridicule, victimize, praise, defend or condemn!

Thanks

Ajay I started the PM thread for a laugh. It was not meant to be taken seriously and it didn't ridicule, victimize, praise, defend or condemn you or anybody else (at least not that I noticed - and if it did I appologise as it wasn't my intention). It was meant to be ironic, i.e. if I didn't get a PM then could someone who did post so I could plague them - obviously it was ridiculous.

Anyhow I prefer to post something nearing banter than to have another XXX is a useless player. I don't think I've done the forum or the club a disservice in the process. Anyhow there's plenty to talk about again so all's well. :-)

And once again, my appologies if I caused any upset!

gregster101 said:
i agree with ajay about waiting and seeing. i just got told the barry thing (to be fair i was told tevez as well, so maybe i should only get half a point) from the source i said originally, and it was kinda to good to not share. with great power comes great responsibility. like michael j fox in teenwolf. unless i get the nod again on anything, because it seems like i can trust my mate and his brother, i'll keep my mouth shut and wait and see!

You got me. Was originally from the Spiderman comic, first used in film by Teenwolf in the 80's who quoted it, used again in the recent Spiderman films.
/geek

I'd just like to say that the player I was speaking to couldn't have being referring to Barry. Simply because he is a midfielder himself, so if he knew about this, he would have mentioned it in the first person instead of "another player was unhappy".

I still think Benjani was the one who was unhappy, but haven't any new information to add to that. I'll speak again tonight and ask him about Barry.

gregster101 said:

You got me. Was originally from the Spiderman comic, first used in film by Teenwolf in the 80's who quoted it, used again in the recent Spiderman films.
/geek

Damocles said:
I'd just like to say that the player I was speaking to couldn't have being referring to Barry. Simply because he is a midfielder himself, so if he knew about this, he would have mentioned it in the first person instead of "another player was unhappy".

I still think Benjani was the one who was unhappy, but haven't any new information to add to that. I'll speak again tonight and ask him about Barry.

Update for anyone who cares. I rang the player, and he said that the guy who was moaning about possibly being replaced was Richards and not Benjani as I thought. I also asked him about Barry, but he said he hasn't heard anything about him apart from him signing on SSN. So, no prior knowledge there then. He was pissed off anyway, so I probably can't go back and do this for a bit.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

Update for anyone who cares. I rang the player, and he said that the guy who was moaning about possibly being replaced was Richards and not Benjani as I thought. I also asked him about Barry, but he said he hasn't heard anything about him apart from him signing on SSN. So, no prior knowledge there then. He was pissed off anyway, so I probably can't go back and do this for a bit.

My source was right in what was said then interesting..........

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:

My source was right in what was said then interesting..........

we must be talking Glen Johnson then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.