Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Rammyblues said:
Before we go overboard check out these stats on accuracy of NOW

Papers Rumour Accuracy For Manchester City

Paper Right Total Num Accuracy
News Of The World 6 91 6.59%
So your saying there is still a chance!

:P

ASH-MCFC said:
Rammyblues said:
Before we go overboard check out these stats on accuracy of NOW

Papers Rumour Accuracy For Manchester City

Paper Right Total Num Accuracy
News Of The World 6 91 6.59%
So your saying there is still a chance!

:P

Well there's a 6.59% chance ..

At 7.30 am this morning .SUNDAY ..MH was in shorts and white tee shirt getting a bundle of papers from our local newsagent .he was talking about a bar b que this afternoon as he ordered steaks from the local farm shop which is owned by my sis ter. We live around 600 yards from his front door and rag WR ..who is on the same side as Steven Ireland .Further down is Nani new place and Park. For the record its Mottram st Annes a mile out of Prestbury Village on the Wilmslow road close to Mottram Hall . Tevez new place is just off the wizard hill in Alderley Edge.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
At 7.30 am this morning .SUNDAY ..MH was in shorts and white tee shirt getting a bundle of papers from our local newsagent .he was talking about a bar b que this afternoon as he ordered steaks from the local farm shop which is owned by my sis ter. We live around 600 yards from his front door and rag WR ..who is on the same side as Steven Ireland .Further down is Nani new place and Park. For the record its Mottram st Annes a mile out of Prestbury Village on the Wilmslow road close to Mottram Hall . Tevez new place is just off the wizard hill in Alderley Edge.

Sounds like an episode of the Arches....

Robbie Savage lives on the same road i think. Is it near Prestbury Village??

I think you mean Mottram St Andrew and yes Savage lives on the road into Prestbury Golf club a

5knuckleshuffle said:
Robbie Savage lives on the same road i think. Is it near Prestbury Village??
To quote from Puff Daddy's (as he was then!) video for "Bad Boys for life"; "Damn; there goes the neighbourhood"!

JUSTBLUE08 said:

i know for a fact through my job that ireland doesnt live in prestbury..so that blows your complete lies out of the water

foley87 said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:

i know for a fact through my job that ireland doesnt live in prestbury..so that blows your complete lies out of the water

i think the fact that he said "st annes" rather than "st andrew" blew his lies out of the water much more considering he said he lived there.....

JUSTBLUE08 said:
YES A BBQ! I'm there for sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.