Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Rammyblues said:
Before I get too excited about Tevez coming to our club there is one obstacle, which is Trannie, if he goes to Madrid before we sign Tevez, the Rags might have the finances to actually buy him. I am just hoping that the deal for Tevez happens before the Trannie issue is resolved.

Exactly, thats the one complication bar maybe Inter/a team coming into new ownership.

bluejase said:
TaylorWill07 said:
tevez will 100% join us in the near future.

What about chiellini mate? When's he coming ?

Listen to what he says about Tevez... I belive he is correct...

Has he burned all bridges with Utd? I thought he still has to meet with them this week. They could offer him a contract, meet Joorabchian's terms, & tell him he'll play regularly.

Skilly McRailnob said:
when is the earliest we would hear something official on this or any other deal?
Presumably after he meets with Utd this week? Gill said sometime ago on 5 Live that they would meet this week

Hope its right fella, i love all the rumours during the transfer window.

The Fixer said:
Does anyone know why carlos tevez loan doesn't end til june? surely it should of ended by now?

If City have agreed a deal with kia and carlos can we not break the news until the loan deal expires?

Im confused lol.

They have first option to buy him, so until June if we agree anything United can just say no no no look here we have first option.

I can't see how he'll be meeting up with the rags later in the week. Surely he'd be meeting them now as he'll be with Argentina later in the week, if he isn't already? Wouldn't it be great if he just signed for us & fucked them right off? How I'd laugh.....

PabZab said:
The Fixer said:
Does anyone know why carlos tevez loan doesn't end til june? surely it should of ended by now?

If City have agreed a deal with kia and carlos can we not break the news until the loan deal expires?

Im confused lol.

They have first option to buy him, so until June if we agree anything United can just say no no no look here we have first option.

Oh i see... cheers bud. How times have changed with these complex transfer negotiations i'm sure years ago they were done over a coffee and bacon barm at the local mcdonalds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.