Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Well this ugly fucker looks like putting me £50.00 out of pocket to Stevie Ireland's charity if we sign him. I'd be delighted to see us sign him and donating is no problem, it's an amazing cause it'd be going to.

I'm still not convinced we will. I just cannot imagine us signing these standard of quality players. That type of player doesn't come to City. But if he does over to Eastlands we go to celebrate!! Happy days!!

C_T_I_D said:
Well this ugly fucker looks like putting me £50.00 out of pocket to Stevie Ireland's charity if we sign him. I'd be delighted to see us sign him and donating is no problem, it's an amazing cause it'd be going to.

I'm still not convinced we will. I just cannot imagine us signing these standard of quality players. That type of player doesn't come to City. But if he does over to Eastlands we go to celebrate!! Happy days!!

That's very honourable of you!

ps.... I hope you lose 50 dabs lol.

I don't give a flying fuck if I lose the money if talent of this calibre comes into the club :-)

It seems big red could be willing to stump up the dosh and it appears the deadline for signing him has been moved to 10th June 2009. Sorry if already posted.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

This is my first new topic, I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x

hope to god your friend is correct

Rammyblues said:
It seems big red could be willing to stump up the dosh and it appears the deadline for signing him has been moved to 10th June 2009. Sorry if already posted.

If they do then so be it, it was always in their hands.

I actually think Taggart would happily let him go but I have a feeling that this could become a face saving exercise for the rags now, do they really wanna be outmuscled in the transfer market by little old City?

Even if United were to make a bid, does Tevez want to spend another season on the bench in World Cup year?

If this is true, i really hope we get them both ,but would really like to see Barry at City ,

Project,you make a very valid point,hes continually said he needs more minuites on the pitch which isnt certain at Owe trafford.The twats have had all season to sort his contract out and have pissed him about-and hes still given all for the scumbags.

Personally i think they cant afford him unless Christine is sold.

Sign him up please

I've just been having a peek on ragcafe and apparently Tevez is now shit and always has been.

The Telegraph say that the rags are now prepared to meet his fee. So he'll probably be brilliant again in a couple of hours.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5417329/Manchester-United-hope-to-succeed-in-their-last-chance-to-sign-Carlos-Tevez.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Tevez.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.