Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think MH being in dubai is true, well according to SSN anyway

I wish the press would realize that Dubai is not Abu Dhabi!

Dubai is just one of 7 emirates that form the United Arab Emirates, so why do they always say someone is in Dubai when they may well be in Abu Dhabi....

So Hughes, Barry & Tevez are in Abu Dhabi eh mate? Thanks for confirming that lol!

Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:

Dubai is just one of 7 emirates that form the United Arab Emirates, so why do they always say someone is in Dubai when they may well be in Abu Dhabi....

Oops does that mean the OP is telling porkies?

You would have thought KH knew the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

This is my first new topic, I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x
we've heard it all before and seeing as its your first new topic i'll have to wait and see.

Maybe Hughes is holidaying in Dubai, which would be convenient if he needed to be involved in any negotiations that came up at short notice.

Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:

Its a bit like sports commentators referring to the scum as "Manchester" really pisses me off.

keemcfc said:
Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

This is my first new topic, I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x
we've heard it all before and seeing as its your first new topic i'll have to wait and see.

totally fair mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.