Ade can leave apparently

I really can't see why any manager would want to part with Adebayor, unless there are personality problems. The lad is a damn good striker.

lee-mcfc said:
well that story is a load of balls
he is staying end of & torres isnt signing for city

random i know but...jesus its august already... yay

ade will stay but dont fall off your chair if an 60/70 million bid goes in for torres,im 100% sure torres will be at city (imo)

marco said:
lee-mcfc said:

ade will stay but dont fall off your chair if an 60/70 million bid goes in for torres,im 100% sure torres will be at city (imo)

yeah we might bid for him but it wont be accepted he will stay at liverpool for one more season (imo)

the only time the NOTW prints the truth is when its stuck for a lie.

as do the rest of the rag tops.

marco said:
lee-mcfc said:

Do you think it would be wise to give Liverpool £70 million quid? You would put your Champions League aspirations under threat if you did that. Their manager knows the game well, and besides, Torres isn't firing on all cylinders for them.

If he stays i'm delighted; but if he goes it means we're bringing in a more than adequate replacement.

Having said that, NOTW 'Exclusives' = Bollox

xg4nf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.