Ade can leave apparently

Darker shade of Blue said:
marco said:
ade will stay but dont fall off your chair if an 60/70 million bid goes in for torres,im 100% sure torres will be at city (imo)

Do you think it would be wise to give Liverpool £70 million quid? You would put your Champions League aspirations under threat if you did that. Their manager knows the game well, and besides, Torres isn't firing on all cylinders for them.

The whole 'just 14 goals last year' makes me laugh. We all know Ade's season. We all know those 14 goals as a ratio to 26 games. It's the omission of facts like this make make it a complete non story by an ignorant journo desperate to fill his news quota with sloppy and fabricated articles to get his name in lights under false pretences....

Oh, and if Hodgson can do more with £70M, minus his best player, than Mancini can do with £200M with a player like Torres, then we know who our manager is next year!!

How do they write these stories as if they're FACT though. I mean, there's no maybes or 'rumour is' or 'sources tell us' it's just like he's left already.

Maybe this is why I never read tabloids.

blue dallas said:
the only time the NOTW prints the truth is when its stuck for a lie.

as do the rest of the rag tops.

The press being stuck for a lie is a contradiction in terms.

I hope he does leave,he is a good finisher but for a tall guy like him not to be able to win headers against shorter guys than him then he surely has a problem with either the way he jumps or the man has no guts and worries only about his pay cheque.

His touch is dreadful,the way he tries to do fancy flicks when there is a simple pass available is comical,if he can't outpace his defenders like today against cordoba he is useless,the number of times he was waiting for the ball flat footed were shameful for a fit,young professional footballer,compare that to chamakh who was running his socks off today for arsenal,wenger never lets a player go unless they are rubbish and we now know ade is,no matter how many tap ins he scored.

zinaldo1982 said:
I hope he does leave,he is a good finisher but for a tall guy like him not to be able to win headers against shorter guys than him then he surely has a problem with either the way he jumps or the man has no guts and worries only about his pay cheque.

His touch is dreadful,the way he tries to do fancy flicks when there is a simple pass available is comical,if he can't outpace his defenders like today against cordoba he is useless,the number of times he was waiting for the ball flat footed were shameful for a fit,young professional footballer,compare that to chamakh who was running his socks off today for arsenal,wenger never lets a player go unless they are rubbish and we now know ade is,no matter how many tap ins he scored.
Spot on! Get dzeko in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.