Ade can leave apparently

BillyShears said:
Rammy said:
Agreed although I do think we need to keep hold of him at least until the end of the window as he will be our most "up-to-speed" forward whilst Carlos and anyone else we sign get acclimatised/fit.

We will need him firing on all cylinders in first few games.

I think that's a bit harsh lads...Ade is someone who I think is certainly good enough to be in our squad. It also seems to be a bit of a high stakes gamble to ship him out and bring Dzeko or Balo as a sole replacement. The only way I'd want to let Ade go would be if we signed two of Dezko, Balo, and Torres. Especially as I can see RSC going as well...

My post was only in relation to the theory that we may well be signing 2 forwards in which case the stories being leaked to the press may be true and we would look to ship him out before the window shuts.

If we sign Balo and Dzeko/Torres then I would expect Ade to be moved on however as I stated I think we would need him early season as Torres wouldn't be fully fit and the other 2 would be new to the prem.

Rammy said:
AntonDonJuan said:
No tears shed by me if he does go. On his day a class player but so frustrating to watch, you never know if he can be arsed turning up or not

Agreed although I do think we need to keep hold of him at least until the end of the window as he will be our most "up-to-speed" forward whilst Carlos and anyone else we sign get acclimatised/fit.

-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am --

Neil McNab said:
Tammy has Rag Tourettes, anyone who doesn't think a City player is the 2nd coming of Maradapelessi is a cloth!

lol.

You don't fool me McFlab, had your card marked for a good while.
Just can't help yourself can you, Adebayor is on the decline, we would be wise to dump him and pull the chain. Balotelli is potential world footballer of the year material, Ade isn't fit to lace!

Neil McNab said:
Rammy said:

-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am --

lol.

You don't fool me McFlab, had your card marked for a good while.
Just can't help yourself can you, Adebayor is on the decline, we would be wise to dump him and pull the chain. Balotelli is potential world footballer of the year material, Ade isn't fit to lace!

maybe so. but you can definately trust ade to finish a 1 on 1 with the keeper basically every time.

forza ade

Jimma said:
Neil McNab said:

maybe so. but you can definately trust ade to finish a 1 on 1 with the keeper basically every time.

forza ade
On the rare occasion when he hasn't drifted out wide for a breather and a grin!

IF there is any truth in this rumour then RM and the club are crazy

14 goals in 26 games last year from ade, in a season where he suffered serious mental stress with what happened at the ACON , shows what a quality striker he is.

To even think of replacing him with either Balotelli (who i am a fan of btw) or Dzeko (again looks good) would be absolute stupidity as neither are proven.

We need 4 top class strikers.....Ade and evez both fit in that bracket. Add balotelli and that would mena we could probably ship out RSC who is never going to be ever fit enougb ffor long enough to make any serious impact. That would leave us with 3 top quality forwards plus bellamy who can also play there (though looks more effective on the left)....so we could in theory try and sign dzeko as well

But Ade must be kept.

He is a constant target for the scum bag media (some players seem to be like this for some reason....balotelli will get the same treatment if he comes here as well)...and we need to show ade our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.