Ade can leave apparently

Ade is a hard call to make to stick with him or let him go. I dont know at times he is a player that can piss you off but then he will bang in a couple of goals the next match. I feel what lets him down is when with Tevez they both want to do the same thing which is drop back in the hole and pick the ball up from deep. Thats why when both play it can be a bit slow when we have the ball on the wing and look up to put it into the box there are times whent Ade is nowhere near the area we want him. To be honest if Ade was the same type of player as Rocky were he just stays around the box he would be a great assit to the team. I feel we wont get rid just yet but Ade will have to change his way he plays the game now. I think when he plays it over crowds the midfield and means the ball is going side to side until Ade moves forward.

If this happens I will be so annoyed, I might even start losing faith in the club I love. Why buy players we can attach ourselves to and then sell them one year later....

zinaldo1982 said:
I hope he does leave,he is a good finisher but for a tall guy like him not to be able to win headers against shorter guys than him then he surely has a problem with either the way he jumps or the man has no guts and worries only about his pay cheque.

His touch is dreadful,the way he tries to do fancy flicks when there is a simple pass available is comical,if he can't outpace his defenders like today against cordoba he is useless,the number of times he was waiting for the ball flat footed were shameful for a fit,young professional footballer,compare that to chamakh who was running his socks off today for arsenal,wenger never lets a player go unless they are rubbish and we now know ade is,no matter how many tap ins he scored.
you my son are pissed
people forgot what he as like before his friends got killed and the daft ban
like i have said before worth a tenner for golden boot this year
get rid of him we are daft
ade WILL come through

bazamancity1 said:
zinaldo1982 said:
I hope he does leave,he is a good finisher but for a tall guy like him not to be able to win headers against shorter guys than him then he surely has a problem with either the way he jumps or the man has no guts and worries only about his pay cheque.

His touch is dreadful,the way he tries to do fancy flicks when there is a simple pass available is comical,if he can't outpace his defenders like today against cordoba he is useless,the number of times he was waiting for the ball flat footed were shameful for a fit,young professional footballer,compare that to chamakh who was running his socks off today for arsenal,wenger never lets a player go unless they are rubbish and we now know ade is,no matter how many tap ins he scored.
you my son are pissed
people forgot what he as like before his friends got killed and the daft ban
like i have said before worth a tenner for golden boot this year
get rid of him we are daft
ade WILL come through

he aint pissed mate, he is like that all the time - everything he posts is negative; spot on about Ade, better than 1 in 2 for a first season disrupted by more than will ever happen again, he will be superb for us this season, and at the end of the season zinaldo will still be a tit

Ade only scores his goals in games where we're battering teams, hope he's not first choice for next season, if he is we're going to struggle for top 4.

CheesySmoker said:
If this happens I will be so annoyed, I might even start losing faith in the club I love. Why buy players we can attach ourselves to and then sell them one year later....
I can sort of understand what your saying, dont feel quite as strong as you about it though, however, this problem stems from changing managers to quickly after giving that manager carte blanche on transfers, whatever happens this season, Mancini needs to be given longer than Hughes, otherwise we'll get another new manager who may not fancy these new players that Mancini has bought in, and we'll forever be re-building.

Neil McNab said:
Ade only scores his goals in games where we're battering teams, hope he's not first choice for next season, if he is we're going to struggle for top 4.

You mean like against Blackburn, Pompey, Chelsea, Villa? Thats just off the top of my head

Failsworth_Blue said:
Neil McNab said:

You mean like against Blackburn, Pompey, Chelsea, Villa? Thats just off the top of my head

McFlab is a rag mate, don't waste your breath.

he is an incredible talent and if he can sort his head out he will destroy teams on his own.

my niggle was and still is that wenger is no mug so why get rid.

de niro said:
he is an incredible talent and if he can sort his head out he will destroy teams on his own.

my niggle was and still is that wenger is no mug so why get rid.
If he's an incredible talent why does he insist on looking crap?
His head is the same as it's always been, IMO he won't play another 40 games for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.