Ade Durham on Talksport

Eoiyflem

Team supported
Manchester City
Like him or loathe him, what a segment this morning on TalkShite!!!

Called out rags and dippers fans for "weird" ganging up on us. Called out constant shite about the ground not selling out as bollocks with pictures being taken before kick out to create "and obvious false narrative"

And finally, the money shot (pardon the pun) he called out the premier league, rival clubs and third parties for constantly trying to grind city down, demote the club and steal trophies back. He's not surprised we're fed up and so is he!

Incredible stuff

Last edited:

Called out rags and dippers fans for "weird" ganging up on us. Called out constant shite about the ground not selling out as bollocks with pictures being taken before kick out to create "and obvious false narrative"

And finally, the money shot (pardon the pun) he called out the premier league, rival clubs and third parties for constantly trying to grind city down, demote the club and steal trophies back. He's not surprised we're fed up and so is he!

Incredible atuff
What year is it?

How long have I been asleep?

Did Pep sign his new deal?

Did Mansour get bored?

Ah so many questions!

Bet the rags still haven’t won a league -:)

Nice change in reporting.

Last edited:
I heard that this morning. It will definitely rile up the dippers.

He also said if we win the PL this season it will be an amazing achievement given the way other teams raise their game against us. He cited Brentford defending like clowns (my word, can’t remember exactly what he said) and then defending with their lives against City.

Top man!

Incredible atuff
True. Durham was excellent.

Incredible atuff
Also justified the empty seats at 7.30 due to lousy traffic in god awful weather. He certanly bit back in favour of City alright in reference to b*sh social media crap from Utd and L'pool fans. Shame it was only Dean Saunders in the studio who went on to talk about crisps (I kid you not) straight after !

Adrian Durham is a master of creating talking points on Talk Sport. He has done it for years and he does it very well.
I heard him this morning and it was refreshing to hear.
I can imagine many red tops gagging to get on the phone to argue his point.
Great Stuff!!

Incredible atuff
I heard that
Topman !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.