Ade Durham on Talksport

I don’t get why, does he hate us or is he just a miserable sod?
There could be a number of factors. Something went on during his sacking I believe plus a lot blues give him some clog for the type of football he played here as a manager. It’s a shame as I like the guy. I also think he should get more credit for keeping us up with a pretty shit squad during an odd period of our existence when we were piping fake crowd noise into COMS (as it was then). Imho we could easily have gone down with record low points with the squad he had. Did the best he could with the tools he had. For me he’s played as much a part in our current position as Dickov. Who knows what would’ve happened if we went down.

Just my opinion. I know I’ll get grief for this one lol.

I don't think he was gutted. Spoke pretty positively straight after.

I just think he needs the time to work out what he's going to say next. Seemed deep in thought to me.

I used to listen to TS but stopped many years ago. However Durham was probably the best (non- city pundit) on that shower of a station that talked rationally.

If i remember correctly there were 2 city fellas who had there own slot but left the station as well
Yep, Durham is fair minded and sees all the crap for what it is.

There could be a number of factors. Something went on during his sacking I believe plus a lot blues give him some clog for the type of football he played here as a manager. It’s a shame as I like the guy. I also think he should get more credit for keeping us up with a pretty shit squad during an odd period of our existence when we were piping fake crowd noise into COMS (as it was then). Imho we could easily have gone down with record low points with the squad he had. Did the best he could with the tools he had. For me he’s played as much a part in our current position as Dickov. Who knows what would’ve happened if we went down.

I liked him and I agree with every you said. However if that reaction is nothing to do with the dour side of his personality and everything to do with how he feels about us and the club he can do one for me.

I`ve seen him quite a few times he always looks a miserably sour faced ****

Last edited:
Let himself down yesterday, immediately after them cunts booed the national anthem he said "If you're from Liverpool, you'll understand why they did it."

Fuck off.
I heard him say that and wasn't impressed. He should have said they were out of order. No need to boo any national anthem. If you don't like our monarchy just stay silent, it's easy unless you're a classless scouser.

Let himself down yesterday, immediately after them cunts booed the national anthem he said "If you're from Liverpool, you'll understand why they did it."

Fuck off.

Completely agree. You won’t hear Everton fans booing the national anthem.

And booing ‘God Save The King’ when the man’s just been diagnosed with cancer?

Classy. Durham should have called it for what it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.