Ade Durham on Talksport

Adrian Durham went to university here in Manchester, and his room mate was a big city fan, and so the odd Saturday he would drag Adrian to Maine road, I think this is where he formed a soft spot for us, I know this because he actually told this story on air one time,

Fuck knows how I remembered this, but @Fallingbostel Blue posted this years ago which would make sense.
I used to listen to Durham for years too and that’s correct, whilst there’s obviously the ‘good cop, bad cop’ routine they do on there, 95% of the time he’s spoken up in our defence and called things out, he does have a soft spot for us (from his time at Manchester University iirc) and he’s never denied that, probably the one presenter on there I had time for.

Like him or loathe him, what a segment this morning on TalkShite!!!

Called out rags and dippers fans for "weird" ganging up on us. Called out constant shite about the ground not selling out as bollocks with pictures being taken before kick out to create "and obvious false narrative"

And finally, the money shot (pardon the pun) he called out the premier league, rival clubs and third parties for constantly trying to grind city down, demote the club and steal trophies back. He's not surprised we're fed up and so is he!

Incredible stuff

Bloody hell! Mind you he knows what he is doing, that will get all their usual redshirt wanker listeners foaming at the mouth and calling in, therefore boosting the revenue.

Long stopped listening to Talk sport due to anti city stance.

From memory Durham was always complimentary about City even post take over.

I listened to TS in the days of Brazil, Parry.They were far from perfect they were but they were more entertaining without a red agenda.

Regardless of Durham’s motives it’s good that he challenges the tiresome bias.

He was at Manchester University in the 90s and latched on to City as his second club(he's a Peterborough fan) and wss at Maine road a lot of the time. He's always been a fairly decent presenter on things City. He's had a go from time to time, but it was never malicious, just click bait for that god awful radio station he works for. I fear that'll be him cancelled now. God help anybody who fights our corner.
Thank god Putin isn't in charge of that station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.