ade explains

El Boy Wonder said:
blueinsa said:
In your opinion of course?

He is spot on though

In that one post he has written something far more worthwhile than you have managed in 3110 to be fair. Pretty much everything you write is nonsense mate, thats why your opinion is worth about as much as Nani

Again, in your opinion?

One day, you might just realise that this site is all about opinions.

ps, thanks for taking the time to read all 3110 of my posts and taking the time to say that they were all nonsense, i appreciate it.

samharris said:
The Grief police are out in force today. :(

Unfortunately, yes.

No problem with that to be honest, it is their intolerance to anyone who dares to hold a different opinion to them.

El boy wonder even took the time to read every single post ive ever made to tell me that every single one of them was nonsense.

Of course, i told him that it was only his opinion ;-)

blueinsa said:
samharris said:
The Grief police are out in force today. :(

Unfortunately, yes.

No problem with that to be honest, it is their intolerance to anyone who dares to hold a different opinion to them.

El boy wonder even took the time to read every single post ive ever made to tell me that every single one of them was nonsense.

Its getting like an annual meeting of the jehova's whitnesses on here lately.

"Though shalt not post about our main rivals"

"Though shalt not have an opinion as to why Ade wore an arse anal shirt"

" Though shalt shut the fuck up please is what I say"

samharris said:
blueinsa said:
Unfortunately, yes.

Its getting like an annual meeting of the jehova's whitnesses on here lately.

"Though shalt not post about our main rivals"

"Though shalt not have an opinion as to why Ade wore an arse anal shirt"

" Though shalt shut the fuck up please is what I say"

Amen my blue brother

Be careful fella, you will have someone offended that you have mentioned the jehova's witnesses.

Everyone is of course entitled to an opinion, if all the facts were known. This time yesterday they weren't and all the comments are there for all to see from people who love to throw shit about. I used an analogy yesterday to my mate, albeit a shit one but I think it fits, that it was like a jury deciding the fate of a defendant based on a headline.

Not many seem able to admit they jumped the gun either. I wasn't even a member of the forum yesterday and joined just because of yesterdays incident.

I am a member of a few other different types of forums for my other interests and people need to remember that a post count isnt an expansion of validity when it comes to opinion.

Chrispy said:
Everyone is of course entitled to an opinion, if all the facts were known. This time yesterday they weren't and all the comments are there for all to see from people who love to throw shit about. I used an analogy yesterday to my mate, albeit a shit one but I think it fits, that it was like a jury deciding the fate of a defendant based on a headline.

Not many seem able to admit they jumped the gun either. I wasn't even a member of the forum yesterday and joined just because of yesterdays incident.

I am a member of a few other different types of forums for my other interests and people need to remember that a post count isnt an expansion of validity when it comes to opinion.

Chrispy mate, i wasnt questioning the validity of your opinions, i was being sarcastic because your post was, well, to the point shall we say and quite robust and i was commenting on that to be honest.

Again, welcome to the board blue and enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.