ade explains

Anyone who thinks he should have to explain himself is a ****, there were always going to be one or two, I'm just surprised at the number, this site has well and truly gone to the dogs.

Perhaps some people over-reacted before all the facts were out.

He was clearly in shock. Give him a break ffs.

A good mate of mine was in a car crash and the other driver died in his arms. He was never the same happy-go-lucky fun seeking bloke, that he had previously been, after that.

What Ade needs now is help, support and sympathy. He is one of ours now so lets make sure he gets it.

We are City. Rise above the idiots and the rags.

its true guys very worringly some of the scumbags we get on here...

"if you remember, ade had an excuse for that too, didn't he?"

"but with people like yourself failing to see that ade has had a terrific error of judgement" - Badge

"Did you put an arsenal shirt on two days later" - deynaskaz

Truely fukin unbelievable actually, its honestly made me hate a part of being a Blue in over 30 yrs of being one tbh!!

Matt Diablo said:
its true guys very worringly some of the scumbags we get on here...

"if you remember, ade had an excuse for that too, didn't he?"

"but with people like yourself failing to see that ade has had a terrific error of judgement" - Badge

"Did you put an arsenal shirt on two days later" - deynaskaz

Truely fukin unbelievable actually, its honestly made me hate a part of being a Blue in over 30 yrs of being one tbh!!

oh! you're still here then! last post i read, you were going to cry off like a big baby.

let me make myself clear, i have at no point slagged off emmanuel adebayor. i'm just fucked off with trying to get into thick skulls, like yours, that what he did was a mistake. so don't go and try preaching to me, scumbag.

Matt Diablo said:
nothing thick about me Badger boy, go wash yourself down the drain

Matt, despite you also having a go at me, we all need to drop this fella, it isnt getting any of us anywhere.

CTID

Blueinsa. your right fella, but i've never hated some Blues like I do now, its not good, I hear some saying its boring, get over it, but its too bitter to forget.. I think seeing the state of Ade almost triggered some delayed shock with me too, the mans in pieces and having to explain himself over something so trivial is unreal, football doesnt matter to me right now when i'm on here now, anyway i'm going to "sob" out of here, but I wont hold any grudges with you mate;}

Matt Diablo said:
Blueinsa. your right fella, but i've never hated some Blues like I do now, its not good, I hear some saying its boring, get over it, but its too bitter to forget.. I think seeing the state of Ade almost triggered some delayed shock with me too, the mans in pieces and having to explain himself over something so trivial is unreal, football doesnt matter to me right now when i'm on here now, anyway i'm going to "sob" out of here, but I wont hold any grudges with you mate;}

We all need to just move on.

Chill and have a few beers fella, you will feel much better.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.