ADE - Has the Arsenal debacle affected him?

kiam06 said:
Why does nobody on this forum give Fulham some credit, they are a decent, well organised side and they played well today. Why do we have to try and pick problems with our players?

Have we become arrogant?

I quite agree

ell said:
Aberforth said:
No I think the guy just needs decent service.

Tevez should be dropped. He is adding very little to overall play and he slows down our play

Our best player today mate

Not a chance, he scuffed his three chances, offered some threat when out wide crossing, but generally doesn't fit into our current system playing through the middle, offers no support to Adebayor and i don't think he's totally sure what he's supposed to be doing out there.

pee dubya said:
He is tall, but i think really he needs the ball to feet. Don't think the Adebayor - Tevez partnership is working, they need a link, like Robbie or Ireland to be playing as well.

It is blindingly obvious, Ireland needs to be playing Ade the balls until we get Robinho back out there to supply some much, much, much needed creativity.

Today looked like the team a lot on here have been crying out for, sure we ran, we looked busy for 90 minutes but we didn't actually do anything did we? It was headless chicken stuff at times, head down, ball at feet, 1 2 3 4 CHARGE!

A ball player would have changed our whole dynamic today.

TheMightyQuinn said:
pee dubya said:
He is tall, but i think really he needs the ball to feet. Don't think the Adebayor - Tevez partnership is working, they need a link, like Robbie or Ireland to be playing as well.

It is blindingly obvious, Ireland needs to be playing Ade the balls until we get Robinho back out there to supply some much, much, much needed creativity.

Today looked like the team a lot on here have been crying out for, sure we ran, we looked busy for 90 minutes but we didn't actually do anything did we? It was headless chicken stuff at times, head down, ball at feet, 1 2 3 4 CHARGE!

At least Bellamy tracked back, thats all that matters isn't it?

GStar said:
ell said:

Not a chance, he scuffed his three chances, offered some threat when out wide crossing, but generally doesn't fit into our current system playing through the middle, offers no support to Adebayor and i don't think he's totally sure what he's supposed to be doing out there.

He didnt play well but compare him to his teammates I would like to hear who you feel played better?

mat said:
Not seen todays match, just commenting on his Villa and Wigan performances. Has the confidence been knocked out of him after the media witch hunt following that infamous match?

been saying the same thing,looks like the media/premier league withchunt is working.

Failsworth_Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Apparently so. Bellamy and Tevez in the same starting 11 is always going to include a lot of huffing and puffing with minimal end product, that's not me slating either of them, Bellamy especially has been superb, just stating that a team needs ball players and hard workers. Maybe soon other people on here will learn this, it's a very English disease

GStar said:
ell said:

I'm hoping the reason with Tevez is that he is not yet fully fit and he'll soon really become the guy we all loved, well nearly all, when he was at the rags last year.

I totally agree he seems to be clueless as to what his role is, hard to know who's fault it is, doesn't help knowing he's practically undropable in many peoples eyes, cos he played for the rags.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Apparently so. Bellamy and Tevez in the same starting 11 is always going to include a lot of huffing and puffing with minimal end product, that's not me slating either of them, Bellamy especially has been superb, just stating that a team needs ball players and hard workers. Maybe soon other people on here will learn this, it's a very English disease

Robby would have opened them up today imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.