Ade off?

tolmie's hairdoo

Let me start by saying this is strictly RUMOUR at present, albeit from people who are at City.

But it goes that Adebayor/agent has been in to see the manager earlier today and requested out.

I know he was given the No.9 shirt and City say he is staying, but possibly the equation has changed since Balotelli deal went through?

Possibly why a target man of Dzeko or Ibra have been in the mix.

Might hear a bit more tomorrow.

Not sure what I would make of it if Ade does move on.

Having to sign off, apologies.

Sounds like a reaction to being sub yesterday to me.

Always great potential but flatters to deceive for me. If it means Dzeko is coming in then GREAT! Someone who has desire and wants to achieve things.

Heard exactly the same Tolmie, I dont think it will happen though myself.

Should this be the case it certainly won't happen until a replacement has been secured.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Let me start by saying this is strictly RUMOUR at present, albeit from people who are at City.

But it goes that Adebayor/agent has been in to see the manager earlier today and requested out.

I know he was given the No.9 shirt and City say he is staying, but possibly the equation has changed since Balotelli deal went through?

Possibly why a target man of Dzeko or Ibra have been in the mix.

Might hear a bit more tomorrow.

Not sure what I would make of it if Ade does move on.

Having to sign off, apologies.

personally, i wouldn't be too bothered if Ade went somewhere else, as long as we got Ibrahimovic.

i think Ade is a better player than Dzeko, but if Ade went and we didn't get Ibra, then i would be unhappy with it - no sense in letting go a player who is a proven EPL goal scorer if we can't get someone much better in instead.

Arry is Bent said:
Heard exactly the same Tolmie, I dont think it will happen though myself.

Should this be the case it certainly won't happen until a replacement has been secured.

Feelers and wheels in motion...........they have been for a while tbh

For what it is worth I thought he was a vanity purchase and never a long term solution.

He isnt the answer really is he?

He isnt world class is he?

In pre-season Jo looked more effective at times (and no that isnt a joke).

I like do Ade, but always thought others may have suited playing alongside Tevez better.

Ade out and one more in, makes you think though doesn't it if he has jumped before he was pushed!

More like Ade Nuff...?

I don't need a coat, it's too warm.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm --<br /><br />
fbloke said:
For what it is worth I thought he was a vanity purchase and never a long term solution.

He isnt the answer really is he?

He isnt world class is he?

In pre-season Jo looked more effective at times (and no that isnt a joke).

I like do Ade, but always thought others may have suited playing alongside Tevez better.

Ade out and one more in, makes you think though doesn't it if he has jumped before he was pushed!

Well Mancini didn't buy him and by the tone of your "Tipping Point" thread it seems that anyone who was here before is under threat.

?

That is what you were trying to imply. Isn't it? But that's a hell of a list of people!

I imagine we'd want £20m ish for him. In today's financial climate is there anyone out there who would pay that for him?

I don't think there is - swap with Wolfsburg?

Who is going to pay top dollar for him? I don't see anyone willing to pay anywhere as much as we did. I hope he stays cos I can see him scoring a shed load.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.