Ade off?

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
1, When have the club come out to say they want Ade to leave?
2, When have the club come out and said he's not wanted?
3, Nobody is replacing anyone as it's a squad we're building not a team (even Tevez will be rotated)
4, The club showed how it should be done behind the scenes with regards the Bellamy loan deal

The club have shown professionalism and respect to every deal this summer because they have been dealing with players that are under contract at the club.
Maybe the players should be taking a long hard look at themselves as they were quick enough to sign when top dollar was offered?

Those players signed those contracts expecting to play...regularly. There's a MASSIVE difference between 'squad rotation' and 'squad player'. Ade's now a 'squad player', and his unhappiness at that is totally understandable. On the one hand we slag him off for being lazy and uncommitted, and yet his beef is that he's probably only going to play in smaller games against 'lesser' teams...

The exact reason that Carlos left the rags...

EDIT:

Regarding professionalism at City...well, lets just agree to disagree. I'm not a big fan of how Marwood is currently conducting our business.

If he's not happy with rotation and he wants to play in every game then that's fine let him leave, no good to us if he wants out!
What i'm saying is keep your mouth shut and get your agents and advisors on the case and get it sorted behind the scenes, they get paid enough money to deal with things like this?

Carlos was not under contract by the rags............differant situation

Regarding the last bit i know what your referring to but believe me the club have been more than kind and stuck there neck out on certain deals..................

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Those players signed those contracts expecting to play...regularly. There's a MASSIVE difference between 'squad rotation' and 'squad player'. Ade's now a 'squad player', and his unhappiness at that is totally understandable. On the one hand we slag him off for being lazy and uncommitted, and yet his beef is that he's probably only going to play in smaller games against 'lesser' teams...

The exact reason that Carlos left the rags...

EDIT:

Regarding professionalism at City...well, lets just agree to disagree. I'm not a big fan of how Marwood is currently conducting our business.

If he's not happy with rotation and he wants to play in every game then that's fine let him leave, no good to us if he wants out!
What i'm saying is keep your mouth shut and get your agents and advisors on the case and get it sorted behind the scenes, they get paid enough money to deal with things like this?

Regarding the last bit i know what your referring to but believe me the club have been more than kind and stuck there neck out on certain deals..................

I suppose you're right...we both know his agent will already have been touting him around Europe. I can see why it just inflames supporters when he opens his mouth about it...

I'll be glad once the window shuts and we can concentrate solely on the football...

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

I suppose you're right...we both know his agent will already have been touting him around Europe. I can see why it just inflames supporters when he opens his mouth about it...

I'll be glad once the window shuts and we can concentrate solely on the football...

Exactly!

Can't wait for next week when all the drama and speculation gets put on the back burner and we can get on with the job in hand................winning games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.