Ade off?

1.618034 said:
More like Ade Nuff...?

I don't need a coat, it's too warm.

-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm --

fbloke said:
For what it is worth I thought he was a vanity purchase and never a long term solution.

He isnt the answer really is he?

He isnt world class is he?

In pre-season Jo looked more effective at times (and no that isnt a joke).

I like do Ade, but always thought others may have suited playing alongside Tevez better.

Ade out and one more in, makes you think though doesn't it if he has jumped before he was pushed!

Well Mancini didn't buy him and by the tone of your "Tipping Point" thread it seems that anyone who was here before is under threat.

?

That is what you were trying to imply. Isn't it? But that's a hell of a list of people!

I think if a player is good enough and fully committed to City then he can still disagree with the Mancini in private (Tevez?) but Ade has already outed himself with the comments to the Italian media hasnt he?

100% commitment to CIty is all fans want as well as Mancini so I see a lot of common ground. Once we learn the fuller picture all will be well.

IMO of course.

No surprises to me, never thought he would be here at the end of the window.

Dzeko or Ibra would be much better for us.

question re: shirt numbers, can only 1 player a season wear that shirt number? For example if Ade leaves would say Dzeko be able to wear #9 or no?

fbloke said:
1.618034 said:
More like Ade Nuff...?

I don't need a coat, it's too warm.

-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm --

Well Mancini didn't buy him and by the tone of your "Tipping Point" thread it seems that anyone who was here before is under threat.

?

That is what you were trying to imply. Isn't it? But that's a hell of a list of people!

I think if a player is good enough and fully committed to City then he can still disagree with the Mancini in private (Tevez?) but Ade has already outed himself with the comments to the Italian media hasnt he?

100% commitment to CIty is all fans want as well as Mancini so I see a lot of common ground. Once we learn the fuller picture all will be well.

IMO of course.

Of course!

I certainly wouldn't be sad to see us "exchange" Ade for Dzecko or Ibra. Not one bit. But I won't be exactly sad if he stays..

We'll see eh?

Andouble said:
question re: shirt numbers, can only 1 player a season wear that shirt number? For example if Ade leaves would say Dzeko be able to wear #9 or no?

If a player leaves that number becomes vacant for whoever................

Danamy said:
Used as a makeweight?

That only works then theres someone we wont from a club that,
a, wonts him
b, he will go to

I dont think there will be many clubs he will wont to go to.

Danamy said:
J.A.M said:
That only works then theres someone we wont from a club that,
a, wonts him
b, he will go to

I dont think there will be many clubs he will wont to go to.

Really?
AC has been constantly linked with him since his Arsenal days, but who would we want from there? Transfer fee is the reason he has never ended up there......is Gourcuff still registered to Milan????

EDIT: No he's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.