Ade off?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Let me start by saying this is strictly RUMOUR at present, albeit from people who are at City.

But it goes that Adebayor/agent has been in to see the manager earlier today and requested out.

I know he was given the No.9 shirt and City say he is staying, but possibly the equation has changed since Balotelli deal went through?

Possibly why a target man of Dzeko or Ibra have been in the mix.

Might hear a bit more tomorrow.

Not sure what I would make of it if Ade does move on.

Having to sign off, apologies.

Of coarse this was almost 2 weeks ago when the OP was first put forward and for Adebayor to come out with comments like he has over the last couple of days, one can only hope he will be leaving.
In my view you are picked for the first team on merit, not name or reputation. He either knuckles down, impresses in training and changes his attitude or fucks off.
I'm sick of all these primadonnas whinging to the media about how hard done to they are, they need a reality check.
I for one, will not be disappointed when he goes, he was shit again last night against mediocre opposition which turned into a virtual training match, even my missus could have put that back pass away which he toe'd wide....fuck me, I sound like the twitcher, hopefully he will get his wish.
Many Arsenal fans who warned us about him were not wrong, I'm sorry if this upsets a few of you who like him but I couldn't give a shit to be honest.

Pithily unarsed whether he stays or goes tbh. Having watched the game last night I was really impressed with the commitment of NDJ and Kompany there attitude seems to be irrespective of the opposition I will perform to the best of my ability and make it almost impossible for the boss to drop me. In other words their place in the team is based on merit. Ade strolled around the pitch, got himself offside and looked as though couldn't care, why should he be picked certainly not on merit. To be fair to SWP he might not have the skill or even pace he once had but he still tries and tries to adapt to any role he is given well done. The sooner the prima donas who think reputation earns them a place are dropped the better it will be. Even without Ade and Robinho we still have Balotelli and Tevez and the way we are shaping up probably don't need many more. Finally to Ade and Robinho (if he stays) roll your fucking sleeves up and fight for your place.

Rammyblues said:
Pithily unarsed whether he stays or goes tbh. Having watched the game last night I was really impressed with the commitment of NDJ and Kompany there attitude seems to be irrespective of the opposition I will perform to the best of my ability and make it almost impossible for the boss to drop me. In other words their place in the team is based on merit. Ade strolled around the pitch, got himself offside and looked as though couldn't care, why should he be picked certainly not on merit. To be fair to SWP he might not have the skill or even pace he once had but he still tries and tries to adapt to any role he is given well done. The sooner the prima donas who think reputation earns them a place are dropped the better it will be. Even without Ade and Robinho we still have Balotelli and Tevez and the way we are shaping up probably don't need many more. Finally to Ade and Robinho (if he stays) roll your fucking sleeves up and fight for your place.

Do you know its comments like that that just for a milisecond i wish we had more fans like the rags have. You obviously watch the ball the whole game and dont see how many runs he makes that result in failure due to poor work from OUR chosen ones, get a grip mate, i saw him run 20 yrd beat swp to a ball on the touch line, swp could have looked along the line but didnt stepped 3 steps in front of him whith a defender niblling ade with the ball and was caught offside, which bemused ade as shaun asked for it. Learn the game mate

BillyShears said:
I find it shocking that you think the player's being unprofessional but the club aren't. Professionalism and respect are a two way street. If my boss spent the summer trying to replace me, I'd be pretty fucked off, and certainly if I thought there was a possibility I could leave, I would...thankfully, I work for myself...;- )

1, When have the club come out to say they want Ade to leave?
2, When have the club come out and said he's not wanted?
3, Nobody is replacing anyone as it's a squad we're building not a team (even Tevez will be rotated)
4, The club showed how it should be done behind the scenes with regards the Bellamy loan deal

The club have shown professionalism and respect to every deal this summer because they have been dealing with players that are under contract at the club.
Maybe the players should be taking a long hard look at themselves as they were quick enough to sign when top dollar was offered?

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
I find it shocking that you think the player's being unprofessional but the club aren't. Professionalism and respect are a two way street. If my boss spent the summer trying to replace me, I'd be pretty fucked off, and certainly if I thought there was a possibility I could leave, I would...thankfully, I work for myself...;- )

3, Nobody is replacing anyone as it's a squad we're building not a team (even Tevez will be rotated)
4, The club showed how it should be done behind the scenes with regards the Bellamy loan deal

The club have shown professionalism and respect to every deal this summer because they have been dealing with players that are under contract at the club.
Maybe the players should be taking a long hard look at themselves as they were quick enough to sign when top dollar was offered?

this

sorry billy but ade should know its a squad game, and he should have to work for his position in the team, as for being pissed off, im sure all the money he's on would help that

Forzacitizens said:
Danamy said:

this

sorry billy but ade should know its a squad game, and he should have to work for his position in the team, as for being pissed off, im sure all the money he's on would help that
Forza he worked his little silly spirralled pubes off in the second half mate

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:

Those players signed those contracts expecting to play...regularly. There's a MASSIVE difference between 'squad rotation' and 'squad player'. Ade's now a 'squad player', and his unhappiness at that is totally understandable. On the one hand we slag him off for being lazy and uncommitted, and yet his beef is that he's probably only going to play in smaller games against 'lesser' teams...

The exact reason that Carlos left the rags...

EDIT:

Regarding professionalism at City...well, lets just agree to disagree. I'm not a big fan of how Marwood is currently conducting our business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.