Ade tonight

bluemoonste

Missed the first half coz my streams kept dropping out, but in the second half he was off side so many times he might as well have his own flag.

Looked slow, bad touch, lethargic etc.....

yeah yeah I know the opposition but make a statement Ade.

I stand to be corrected coz I missed the first half... interested in your views guys ...

Certainly didn't have the best of games. He had few changes though but it just wasnt his night, could happen to anyone really. Could have scored one or two. He linked well with Silva though and that pair looked dangerous. Jo didn't contribute much and maybe Ade could have had a better game with some decent support besides Silva.

I have never been a fan of Adebayor, and I'm just puzzled how he manages to get into so many stupid offside situations. Until he can avoid that he will never be a top striker in my eyes.

That said he wasn't all bad, he should probably have scored, and even though he was off his game, he always looked dangerous.

Not a very good game for sure, but I wouldn't go overboard. He did look, worried or something like that, an odd match for him.

I don't want to put a dampener on a fantastic evening, but I thought ade was very poor tonite. His touch was heavy, didn't really trouble timisoara. He was offside almost every time he got the ball. This was really was his time to prove to Mancini that he should be first choice ahead of balotelli, but this performance wouldn't have given Mancini any evidence that he is upto the task

like a more-skilled Benjani with those offside isnt he? Though at least 2 of them were down to laziness and not getting level, not trying to create something, which is harder to take.

bluemoonste said:
Missed the first half coz my streams kept dropping out, but in the second half he was off side so many times he might as well have his own flag.

Looked slow, bad touch, lethargic etc.....

yeah yeah I know the opposition but make a statement Ade.

I stand to be corrected coz I missed the first half... interested in your views guys ...
Nobody will correct you because you are right. But hey, at least we have Tevez and Balotelli to replace him :)

He had an opportunity to impress the manager tonight. I don't think he took it.

I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.

ramsdale4 said:
I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.

Me too i thought he put a decent shift in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.