Ade tonight

worked hard in parts but looked off the pace to me and I could have buried the point blank chance he missed

If he was looking to tell the manager that Tev/Mario is not the likely first choice striking partnership then he did himself no favours tonight

bluemoonste said:
Missed the first half coz my streams kept dropping out, but in the second half he was off side so many times he might as well have his own flag.

Looked slow, bad touch, lethargic etc.....

yeah yeah I know the opposition but make a statement Ade.

I stand to be corrected coz I missed the first half... interested in your views guys ...

He looked completely disintesrested in fact he looks like a player that has just lost his first team place to a young 20 year old Italian who is bezzie mates with the manager - Ade did not help himself tonight

However what the fuck Jo is doinf in the team i dont fookin know

dctid said:
bluemoonste said:
Missed the first half coz my streams kept dropping out, but in the second half he was off side so many times he might as well have his own flag.

Looked slow, bad touch, lethargic etc.....

yeah yeah I know the opposition but make a statement Ade.

I stand to be corrected coz I missed the first half... interested in your views guys ...

However what the fuck Jo is doinf in the team i dont fookin know

same here, he's awful, mancini see's something in him, i don't see anything.

anyway he might not be in the 23 with milner and a few others getting put in, the way ade is goin he won't be in it either, he'll be gone!

Harry Godwin said:
ramsdale4 said:
I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.

Totally agree with this, I don't understand the stuff said on here about him sometimes. Ok, he didn't score, but he held the ball up well, played some nice
link up play with Silva which if it had come off would have had everyone on here
purring. He grafts for the ball and is hard to get off it, most times he manages to
get it to a blue shirt. If any striker was crap tonight it was Jo who was largely anonymous.
Definatley couldnt agree more i get bored of people slagging him off if some one like real madrid have suposedly shown intrest dosent that tell you something?

So after four pages bluemoon is split 50/50 on Ades performance last night

Opinions dont you just love em

PS I am in the" he did ok" brigade.

Come on guys, Ade did good last night.

An attacker can not work alone, he needs supplies from the mid field and from the wings. The supplies were not as good as befere when yaya, Tevez and others play in the middle.

All in all, Ade, did great on that match

Seasideblue said:
ramsdale4 said:
I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.

Me too i thought he put a decent shift in

I thought, apart from the 2 clear chances and the pathetic offsides, he worked harder than iv ever seen before, he was closing people down and running around a bit more like he'd just scored against the Arse again.

If he keeps up the work ethic it'll come good for him and he'll get us 10-15 goals at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.