Ade tonight

Ade is rubbish,weak for a big guy,cannot win a header to save his life,can't control a ball properly like the time he kicked the ball towards the on rushing defender when he had the space in front of him.

He is lazy and couldn't care less if he played or not but because of his big ego he is the best at giving interviews saying how he is going to be fighting for his place but then come on the field and puts in performances like that.

I would rather keep robinho because even if he isn't bothered at least he can do something unexpected and really contribute but i feel mancini just wants to get rid of the hughes brigade so he is leaving.

I would keep robinho until january just to see how silva does and please don't loan him out to santos again,keep him here and give him games in the carling and fa cups if it means him staying,they are plenty of people who can not only speak his language off the pitch but also on it footballing wise.

hgblue said:
He had an opportunity to impress the manager tonight. I don't think he took it.

This is one aspect which I find difficult to understand - no one who occupied a forward position seemed to be busting much of a gut. Silva is still finding the pace, but a solid back four should have given the midfield and forwards the opportunity to showcase their credentials. As for the offside - anyone remember Anelka? Counted more offsides from him that would last a lifetime of supporting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.