Adebayor and Ireland + £40m for Torres and Gerrard

Damocles said:
lee-mcfc said:
i mean about linking him to city i dont see no truth in it.. epecially(sp?) now that we didnt reach 4th.

Yeah, that's what's utterly wrong. We can bid for whoever we like, doesn't necessarily means he going to jump at the chance, but to say that there is no truth in a transfer story is misleading and wrong.

Of course this is true, you bid for him last summer and will again, Of that I have no doubt. But he wont go to city. Its that simple.

Liverpool fans now talking about Gerrard and Torres remind me of Villa fans last season talking about Barry.

Damocles said:
Liverpool fans now talking about Gerrard and Torres remind me of Villa fans last season talking about Barry.
The smell of fear is strong in these ones...

Really can't see Gerrard having the balls to sign for us, i reckon he'll go abroad instead and get away from all the shit he'd get off the Scouse public.

Right i agree with people that torres is an exceptional player and city should do there upmost to sign him. Torres is only unfit all the time because benitez rushes him back to playing and doesnt wait until he is fully fit. At city i think he would be able to fully recover and wouldnt have nearly half the injuries he gets.

With regards to steven gerrard i do think he is getting on a bit but he still is an exceptional midfielder and i think hes got 2 -4 seasons left in him. Id love to see him at city but i wouldnt give a shit if he didnt come.

Ade is shit pure and simple. Tevez and torres upfront would be the best strike force in the premiership.

Ireland has had a shit season and i dont think he would break into the city side and i think its best if he moves on and develop his career at another club.

If city dont rush torres into playing and keep him fit then he is woth every penny they offer them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.