Adebayor at Spurs tonight....

I think that this deal shows how important we are taking FFP.

We need to get revenues in and costs of our books. We have spent big every window for the last 3 years and I think that our compliance with FFP is looking a bit 'fragile'.

We need the likes of Weiss and SWP to be transferred and this sort of deal (obviously an overseas club was not available or Ade would not say yes) - every £3,4,5m makes a difference. If it did no we would not do this deal.

Not saying that we have money problems - just compliance problems and the management team are trying to satisfy Mancini whilst have an eye on FFP

Much as I dislike Spuds (mainly from a historical context), some of their wealthier "Billy big bollox" fans and in particular the Spiv that is Arry, I tend to agree with our guest poster from the Lane. We need to have humility ingrained within every fibre of our being and learn to treat NO-ONE lightly. With this attitude I believe we will go far , very far infact. TBH I´m not happy with what I see as strengthening a principal rival but hey ho I´m not paid to make these decisions.
I wouldn´t trust Redknapp to sit the right way on a lavatory if the truth be known

what makes me laugh is the fact spurs fans not so long ago were singing about his mum and elephants or w.e but now they are wanking over him.. eventhough he gives less than 50% every game we should of listened to arsenal fans ages ago and stayed clear of him , i want him sold not loaned.

The transfer fee's and wages our club handed out to average players like Adebayor, Bellamy and Santa Cruz is nothing short of a joke. Absolutely idiotic. We are now paying out huge sums in weekly wages for players who will never put boot to grass in a city shirt again. Its embarrassing.

Get rid of them, get them off the wage list, get them out of the club and be done with it. Giving players to rival teams to bolster their squads without them having to shell out a transfer fee and for us to contribute to his wages while he's at another team beggars belief.

Nice site you city fans have, we have some great blogs but rubbish forums.

Anyway, I think its going to be close again this season but you lot will have to contend with CL football for the first time like we did.

Who is to know how you guys will do with that added pressure. Certainly got some great players but giving us Adebeyor is daft.

Easy to write of a player when you just signed the strikers you have but he's more proven in the prem than Dseko. He also loves scoring at the Lane.

As long as we keep modric I expect us to get 3rd or 4th. Watch out for Sandro, gonna be huge player this season. COYS

Only an idiot would say we cant compete with City this season.

Despite everything I posted on Thursday night about it being wrong for you to dismiss us (Sours) as rivals anymore, I was so wrong having seen you completely toy with us on Sunday, you will run United very close if not win it, best team I've seen at our place in years.

For what it's worth I think we were at our worse and you were at your best, and there won't be many four goal differences between us again, but you will be 20 points above us easily this year based on that. And so you should be with that spending power.

londonbasedblue said:
The transfer fee's and wages our club handed out to average players like Adebayor, Bellamy and Santa Cruz is nothing short of a joke. Absolutely idiotic. We are now paying out huge sums in weekly wages for players who will never put boot to grass in a city shirt again. Its embarrassing.

Get rid of them, get them off the wage list, get them out of the club and be done with it. Giving players to rival teams to bolster their squads without them having to shell out a transfer fee and for us to contribute to his wages while he's at another team beggars belief.

Why are you bothered? It's not your money and isn't included in FFP due the contracts being made before FFP existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.