Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

tidyman

According to The Evening News today.

They reckon City and Tottenham agreed a fee for £5.5m last week but Adebayor won't sign if it means a pay cut.

Also says the Santa Cruz deal is off because Real Betis wont pay what City are asking for him.

Fuck 'em. Let them play wallie for the next 9 months against the changing room wall at Carrington.

tidyman said:
According to The Evening News today.

They reckon City and Tottenham agreed a fee for £5.5m last week but Adebayor won't sign if it means a pay cut.

Also says the Santa Cruz deal is off because Real Betis wont pay what City are asking for him.

Fuck 'em. Let them play wallie for the next 9 months against the changing room wall at Carrington.

Two of the most grasping cnuts ever signed. They make Danny Mills look like Sue Ryder. Thanks a lot Hughesless

Don't blame em not budging on wages would you drop your wages for a move to another company?

For me it's up to the buying club to make the difference we are letting a players go for about a 1/3 of his price because of there wages! I'd love city to tell em to get stuffed

To be fair to Santa Cruz, it does appear he just wants to get away so he can get a game.

It's the clubs that can't agree a fee.

FantasyIreland said:
Why exactly did Adebayor fall so out of favour and beyond?
Massive bust up in dressing room with the manager apparently, after he'd been told he could move on. Tears, threats, the lot. Khaldoon had to get involved. There was no way back from there it seems.

Good luck to the lad, hope he does well

Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why exactly did Adebayor fall so out of favour and beyond?
Massive bust up in dressing room with the manager apparently, after he'd been told he could move on. Tears, threats, the lot. Khaldoon had to get involved. There was no way back from there it seems.

Good luck to the lad, hope he does well

Cheers Dave,i was unaware of that.I realised his inconsistency could not have been reason alone.

You can see both players going out on loan again with City continuing to pay the bulk of the wages.

I thought the reason Spurs were getting Adebayor so cheap is that they could then stump up the wages?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.