Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

timschaefer86 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why should Ade, RSC or the cleaner take anything less than what they're already on? Only an idiot would do that. Fair play to the lot of them for getting what they can.

Doesn't that change a bit once you're getting 100 grand plus a week? It's just greed at that point.

Depends how you look at it really. He is being asked to drop close enough to £4 million a year for 2 years so £8 million. No matter how much you ear £8 million is alot of money unless you are Sheik Mansour

I didn't realise the payout was so drastic, so I guess I can understand a little.

Still, he earns a week more than I earn a year, so it's hard to see anybody being unhappy with 80 grand a week.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
timschaefer86 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why should Ade, RSC or the cleaner take anything less than what they're already on? Only an idiot would do that. Fair play to the lot of them for getting what they can.

Doesn't that change a bit once you're getting 100 grand plus a week? It's just greed at that point.

Depends how you look at it really. He is being asked to drop close enough to £4 million a year for 2 years so £8 million. No matter how much you ear £8 million is alot of money unless you are Sheik Mansour
I'll ask you the same question seeing as the other lad didnt answer..

Would you take a £75'000 paycut or carry on earning £175'000 for doing fuckall?

timschaefer86 said:
I didn't realise the payout was so drastic, so I guess I can understand a little.

Still, he earns a week more than I earn a year, so it's hard to see anybody being unhappy with 80 grand a week.

Just a year,blimey i suspect it would take the majority on here at least 5 to earn his weekly wage,however irrelevant that fact is.

No, trust me, there's a big emphasis on 'more than' haha, I earn nowhere near that a year.

FantasyIreland said:
timschaefer86 said:

Just a year,blimey i suspect it would take the majority on here at least 5 to earn his weekly wage,however irrelevant that fact is.

Think you will find its more 10 years mate

FantasyIreland said:
timschaefer86 said:

Away from the point of the thread, it really is grotesque what they earn. I know people on upwards of £80k a year and they have what I regard as a rich-mans lifestyle. Nice house, couple of cars, more or less financially independent. I earn just shy of £25k a year and on that I support me, my kids, pay my mortgage, bills etc etc and still have enough for a decent standard of living, though each week is budgeted. Earning £80k a year would be life-changing for me, which is why I then find it hard to comprehend how these guys earn £145k a week and what they must do with it! Imagine not ever worrying what your account was, and that you could literally buy what you wanted without worrying about it? Must be one hell of a fucking feeling I give them that!

Pigeonho said:

Yeah great for the players , I am sure we as a club have learnt from it aswell
Which is why we didn't break the bank for hazard, sensible spending from now on
I say. None of them are worse than bridge what a joke no pride at all !!

why dont he go, he will be on say 100kpw, and he would get a signing on fee to help his wage shift. but if i was the owner/manager and people wouldnt move because of the money, i make them come in at 8 and stay till 5-6 six days a week and make them work for the money. you know painting, getting the kit ready for the first team, train with the young uns, cutting the grass at eastlands and carrington and running about getting the tea and coffee made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.