Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

Mental_blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Violent conduct and improper conduct.

No information on bans??

That's because it's only a charge at the moment. The bans come if he is found guilty.

I expect City to ask for a personal hearing so it will be delayed. If it had only been one charge then there is a chance that we would have just bitten the bullet.
I believe the hearing will be on Thursday.

Definate 6 match ban at the very least then.

improper conduct???? he was booked....what a fecking joke. Are Arsenal being pulled up on the behaviour of their fans? no, didn't think so

if there is a sniff of mitigating circumstances surrounding the "violent conduct" charge we should ask for more time to appeal, last chance we have to have him for the derby

improper conduct???? he was booked....what a fecking joke. Are Arsenal being pulled up on the behaviour of their fans? no, didn't think so

if there is a sniff of mitigating circumstances surrounding the "violent conduct" charge we should ask for more time to appeal, last chance we have to have him for the derby

will he be in for the derby?

hopefully the delay will coincide with african nations cup

Quite frankly I can't believe Clattenberg didn't see the incident given he was a few yards away with an unobstructed view caught on video looking directly at it.

Had the question mark over his integrity last season, this confirms it for me.

svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
FA breaking their own rules again.

They really need to clear up these "rules." As they are seemingly broken at will.

What the fuck are they doing announcing he has been charged but no punishment. They are loving being in the limelight the *****.

We have to appeal or not before they can decide the punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.