Adebayor charged (Merged)

piffy on a rock bun said:
droylsdenblue said:
Dont know about you lot but Im really pissed off at the moment, a perfect start to the season has been ruined by what can only described as a witch hunt. All of a sudden a bit of Adebayor petulence has become a "stamp", 99 out of a 100 think a murder charge would be in order. Teves gets clouted by a former City player who surely had an agenda. To cap it all Eduardo gets away with a dive as blatant as it gets when 99 out of 100 know it was a dive.

Totally agree,
When it first happened most people watching (including the ref who was a few yards away) didnt realise why percy van hire was holding his head, then it was described as a "clumsy landing" later on it became a possible attemp to tread on percys hand & so on untill today I have heard & read it described as "stamping on his head" "Kicking his head" "landing on his head" & the best of all some tosser presenter on talk shite radio stating it was as bad as cantona at crystal palace! (the only ever recorded case of the shit hitting the fan by the way).
I cant wait untill tomorow, at this rate I think a lifetime ban will be to good for adebayor.

Whatever, I have never been more angry at any City player right now than Ade. His actions whether justified or not, will get him a 3 match ban starting almost instantly.

This player has effectively ceded the psychological advantage to United as he won't be available. No Ade, no Tevez, no RSC ? What a joke. You can't help injuries but a 3 match ban so early in the season is gonna be tough on us.

There is no defence to what he did, either the goal celebration or the infamous stamp on VP. If I was his manager, he's get the message alright.

Sorry Ade, you were plain stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.