Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

I know it's the FA who charge and bring on suspensions and fines but does anyone else think the Premier League lean on them to dish out harsher sentences?

We've seen already people are worried we'll break the sky 4 so am I sensationalising?

i'd love to know why rvp isn't charged with improper conduct and why gmp aren't doing anything about the arsenal fans?
f.a. the joke of english football

lancs blue said:
If the improper conduct is his first offence then most likely it will be a hefty fine, at worst a suspended ban.

That's what G Chuckle got - if he gets any more then it proves who runs really the FA.

What makes it stink to high heaven is that you just know if had been a rag player doing the same things he would get a slap on the hand and told to be a good boy in the future....................FA ARE A BUNCH 0F CORRUPT WANKERS

A ban and a charge for the 'stamp' i can take it, but i fuckin swear if they give him another few games ban for the celebration i'm gonna play hell with the F.A, city should appeal and use the evidence against them with chuckle at OT and henry against spurs, both fined and given a warning and nothing more.

The F.A are really starting to take the piss now.

going back to an email i sent in feb 09 about ronaldo kicking david dunn, the F.A replied to me saying the F.A didn't charge ronaldo because...

The referee Howard Webb has confirmed that he saw this incident and that he dealt with it at the time. Therefore no further action will be taken against either player

now wait a minute, did clattenburg see this on saturday and let it go? he was 5 yards away, he saw it all,

after the game the ronaldo kick was shown about 100 times but nothing happened, so why does something happen to ade?

i'm really tempted to take this further, i'll end up giving up football because of these CORRUPT CUNTS.

BBC Ticker: Emmanuel Adebayor charged with improper conduct and violent conduct after Arsenal game

No frickin way should he get a ban for the celebration.if he does and RVP doesnt get hit with one aswell it will be a fucking joke.

open a can of worms if the fa do him for celebrating the goal ?whats next no cheering in grounds incase it offends some southern softies.

Clattenburg "didn't see2 the incident? Utter bollocks. Anyone viewing the incident can see Clattenburg looking DIRECTLY at it, he DID see it, he just didn't realise it was as serious as it was. That's Clattenburgs fault and, as such, the FA SHOULD be powerless. Because Clattenburg has lied, and that's what he's done, make no mistake of it, the FA can now hand down a 3 match ban which we can do nothing about. He did kick RVP, so he will get banned, the only way he was going to get away with it was if Clattenburh admitted he'd seen it and messed up, his lies have put paid to that.

The celebration charge is a joke and I'd expect City to challenge that one in the strongest possible terms. Adebayor was booked for the EXACT thing they are charging him with, Improper Conduct and, as such, the FA SHOULDN'T be able to charge him. We may have a chance of getting this one removed, but it's the FA so no doubt they'll ignore common sense, their own rules, precedent and anything else that means they can't charge him and they'll hand him a ban for that too.

Unless they also announce they are charging van p*ssy, then this is an absolute f*cking joke.

How about those mindless tw*ts look at all the tackles on Ade throughout the match, especially p*ssy's two footed lunge...or did tw*ttenburg see that???

fasttracked by David Gill

chairman of the Hearing Committee I guess will be Whatmough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.