Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Lets show some dignity!

I don't count this as moaning. There is one injustice after another and people should speak out and not let injustices take their course.

The accusation on Dick van Miffy's website is not entirely proper. The FA should censure the Dutch coward and hypocrite.

Clatters could not have missed the incident even if his eyes had been poked out. He lies.

The Arse fans started the minute Ade appeared for the warm-up- racist, abusive, vitriolic, threatening.

It has been said that Ade entered this match with a personal agenda. So too did Dick van Miffy and the clown Bendtner.

Not moaning. Just saying it as it is.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Well said pal. Whinge, whinge and bloody whinge - that's all I can see on here.

When I wrote that piece in the Mail the other week I said "We don't go in for maudlin self-pity; we take the knocks, move on and laugh about it afterwards."

We're becoming more like the rags and dippers every day.

Exactly my fear!

Jesus, the lad wanted to show what he could do and finish a few old vendettas and did. For that game he wasn't a City player he was simply an ex-arsenal player.

Just means that Bellers, SWP and Petrov will have to score the goals now!

Re: Ade is at it again . . .

The thing is, that is the way he celebrates.

He did it at Arsenal!

adee.png

I agree but I think you are fighting a losing battle.

Football fans of all clubs are, as groups, all whinging, hypocritical, self pitying, biased conspiracy theorists with huge persecution complexes.It's just that their volume and expectation of special treatment increases with success and media coverage.

The rags re obviously the worst as their club actively try to embody many of those characteristics and they have done so for so long that most of them don't even recognise the favours they get.

However, City and every other club have plenty of fans who are more than capable of matching them at times in turns of hypocritical and ridiculously biased nonsense.

Imo

Good post mate. He shouldnt have done what he did but we now have to move on.

If he's out for three games at least he wont be out injured, he'll be back firing on all cylinders and ready to shove some goals up the arses of the F.A.

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

Obviously listened to the arsehole polls instructions on SSN last sunday....

i agree. fuck arsenal, fuck the fa

lets show them we don't give a shite and we will beat the rag scum regardless !

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.