Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Van Persie and Arsenal - again !

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
I watched RVP playing for Holland and Scotland last week and thought that the SFA should hae provided him with a bckbone as he was having difficulty standing, especially when a blue shirt got anywhere near him.
He smashed into Darren Ferguson (only a bad thing when he plays for Scotland) and then rolled around like a dying eel when DF hit him back. The picture in the International Express show the two of them nose to nose.

My point - RVP is a baby faced assasain who like to dish it out and cries for mommy when he gets hit back. He dived in on Ade and came off second best, but his theatrics should have earned HIM a booking.

Of course, "my eyes are dim I cannot see" Wegner missed everything of the above, except the bit where his prize prat player got hurt.

How will we cope without ADE ? Simple - as a big club we should have the resources to slot it another player of equal ability. Robbie / Teves injured ? RSC - will he EVER play. If those three are not available then it gives someone else a chance and MH needs to pick the team accordingly.

It was Darren Fletcher RVP tried to do, and as you say he shit it when Fletcher gave him some back.

It's a worry to me how well Fletcher is playing at the moment, hopefully he has an off game on Sunday.

Re: Congratulations Arsenal.

Superbly put Mr Brewer!

I just hope City put in a complaint against that horrible little scrote Van Persie for abusing our fans when he scored. I wont hold my breath though and even if we do it'll be swept under the carpet. I hope the twat gets snapped in their next game.

Ade is at it again . . .

From the Dail Mail website . . .
Slide away: Emmanuel Adebayor celebrates in training
/Users/Steve/Desktop/article-1213668-067233BF000005DC-896_468x250.jpg
On the day when he was hit by two FA charges, Emmanuel Adebayor mimicked his controversial celebration in training.
The Manchester City star, who taunted Arsenal fans by racing down the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of them in Manchester City's crushing 4-2 victory on Saturday, was all smiles despite his current woes.
Adebayor is facing a ban of at least three matches after being charged for his apparent stamp on Robin van Persie, as well as his reaction after scoring.
But he was laughing and joking in training on Tuesday as City prepared for the Manchester derby with rivals United.
Enlarge
Happy chappy: Adebayor is all smiles in training
And onlookers were taken aback when Adebayor decided to mark one of his goals with a similar celebration to the one that rattled the Gunners fans.
After hitting the net in the crossing and heading drills, Adebayor raced 20 yards before sliding along on his knees with a huge smile on his face.
He'll have plenty more time to practise the move if the FA ban him..

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1213668/PICTURE-SPECIAL-Youre-Ad-ing-laugh-Charged-Emmanuel-Adebayor-repeats-controversial-celebration-Manchester-City-training.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0RC63eyRI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0RC63eyRI</a>

Re: Ade is at it again . . .

lmao love ade!

article-1213668-067233BF000005DC-896_468x250.jpg

Lets show some dignity!

Look, we cannot do anything at all the ban. If anyone came on here we look like a bunch of moaners. I don't like it as much as the next man but if you look at it the stamp DOES deserve a 3 match ban. The £5000 fine he will probably get is out of order but its hardly going to make a dent in his bank balance.

We need to take the 3 games and move forward. The derby is still a good game with a VERY good team, we just need to ball along the floor more and can't launch it into the box.

Ade should have know that what he was doing was going to cause him (and us!) problems so lets take it on the chin and move on. All this 'MR X at the FA supports so and so' and 'Its agains human rights because Mr X said this' is just making us look petty.

Screw the FA, screw the media, screw the rags! All this ban means is we have made it!

Shows his true feelings and that he is happy at the club. Good on him, looks like he's moved on.

When Bellamy scores on sunday i heard he's gonna run over to baconface and boot him straight in the nuts that would be worth a ban :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.