Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

The guy is disingenuineness personified..........................he must think us footie fans are thick....................get a grip you tosser, we all know you are worried about City or else you wouldn't be engaging in this verbal joust.

No doubt in my mind we should appeal, but the question should be not if we can win it but has anyone ever won an appeal before? If not then it's not likely to happen this time is it.

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

The problem is the footage shown is not of the whole story, it only shows the Ade part & not the violent attempt by Van Pussy to seriously injure Ade with a two footed dive at him...whatever happens to Ade should also be the same for Van Pussy, like it was for SWP last season, cos whats good enough for one should be the same for the other...IMO...

davelyncooper said:
Looking at the video evidence I believe that whatever ban he gets is fully justified, he has to take responsibility for his actions on the pitch no matter what provocation and the simple fact is that he has let himself down, the club down and more importantly the fans as well.

It looks as if he is going to miss at least three matches, more than likely five and if you add that to what he is going to potentially miss in January it could add up to possibly ten matches, this my dear friends is more than a quarter of our premiership matches.

He will be sorely missed on Sunday, with him in the side and the form he has already shown I truly believed that we held the upper hand, now I am not so sure.
hey, he had a point to prove and he did it the best way he could ,it was spur of the moment stuff (wish I could do it against the scum)as for vp he,s a soft little prick who came out second best and went home crying ,much like a baby. so in my book a bit of passion a bit of payback whats the problem?

Wenger's just pissed off because he was out done by a better tactician in Hughes...its just sour grapes on his part! If the Gooners had won, he wouldn't even have a comment, he'd be acting smug!!

Dont know about you lot but Im really pissed off at the moment, a perfect start to the season has been ruined by what can only described as a witch hunt. All of a sudden a bit of Adebayor petulence has become a "stamp", 99 out of a 100 think a murder charge would be in order. Teves gets clouted by a former City player who surely had an agenda. To cap it all Eduardo gets away with a dive as blatant as it gets when 99 out of 100 know it was a dive.

what really gets me is how can Clattenberg justify his proclamation that he did not see it when he was stood no more than three metres away looking directly at the pair of them

droylsdenblue said:
Dont know about you lot but Im really pissed off at the moment, a perfect start to the season has been ruined by what can only described as a witch hunt. All of a sudden a bit of Adebayor petulence has become a "stamp", 99 out of a 100 think a murder charge would be in order. Teves gets clouted by a former City player who surely had an agenda. To cap it all Eduardo gets away with a dive as blatant as it gets when 99 out of 100 know it was a dive.

Totally agree,
When it first happened most people watching (including the ref who was a few yards away) didnt realise why percy van hire was holding his head, then it was described as a "clumsy landing" later on it became a possible attemp to tread on percys hand & so on untill today I have heard & read it described as "stamping on his head" "Kicking his head" "landing on his head" & the best of all some tosser presenter on talk shite radio stating it was as bad as cantona at crystal palace! (the only ever recorded case of the shit hitting the fan by the way).
I cant wait untill tomorow, at this rate I think a lifetime ban will be to good for adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.