Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

Forzacitizens said:
Think Stretfordian blue is reffering to De Rossi's comments about the owners today

I suppose there is the slight chance that it was lost in translation but De Rossi held a press conference today to say that the day he wants to leave Roma, he would say so publicly. I don't know any Italian but I'm sure that must be that. At least for now, anyway.

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone

80s Shorts said:
adrianr said:
80s Shorts said:
1 funny memory. That is all I can remember.

Adebayor, Adebayoorrrrr, cost less than Berbatov, scores a lot more!

Still one of my favourite chants.

Didnt though, did he.

Lol, I'm sure it was factually correct at the time :p

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone (gone!)

Mayor West said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
5 mill, at least we got something for him.

Undisclosed, probably never know how much we got for him.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19334854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19334854</a>

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone (gone!)

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Mayor West said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
That's nowhere near over yet.

? Yes it is?

Roma are doing everything to sell him without causing uproar. De Rossi committing his future, but a transfer not being his choice is how they want to play it.

Dont be silly.

Pam said:
Forzacitizens said:
Think Stretfordian blue is reffering to De Rossi's comments about the owners today

I suppose there is the slight chance that it was lost in translation but De Rossi held a press conference today to say that the day he wants to leave Roma, he would say so publicly. I don't know any Italian but I'm sure that must be that. At least for now, anyway.

+ the fact that it came across that the owners were willing to sell.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'll give it until the beginning of December before he's claiming AVB doesn't understand him or show him any love.

Optimistic I'd say.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'll give it until the beginning of December before he's claiming AVB doesn't understand him or show him any love.

Don't you mean, "De luuuuuuuuurrrrrve"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.