Adebayor has done nothing wrong....

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
kiam06 said:
Why? Shouldn't the same rule apply or is it just when you upset the top 4?
If Ade would have shushed them then NOTHING would have happened and we'd be talking about the stamp only.

So a player can't celebrate now, mob rules does it? Van Persie did a bit more than a shush and the media are not talking about that.

I seem to remember a certain mr rooney sliding across in front of the everton fans, hands clasped behind his ears after he scored there.
different rules for different teams, always has been, always will be.

kiam06 said:
Did anyone see Gabriel Agbonlahor putting a finger to his lips and aiming it at the Birmingham fans after his goal, will he be punished for inciting trouble, by all accounts it went off big time outside the ground.

I bet it doesn't even get a mention.

Yes, but doing that (after going mental with Young on his back) right to their face is not "provocative, derisory, or inflammatory".

Now, if the Birmingham fans had responded like the Arse, then it would be. We don't need to worry, the application of this standard is determined by opposing fans. Just so long as we've all got that straight.

kiam06 said:
If Ade would have shushed them then NOTHING would have happened and we'd be talking about the stamp only.

So a player can't celebrate now, mob rules does it? Van Persie did a bit more than a shush and the media are not talking about that.
The Ade moments are kind of killing RVP's celebrations right now. Maybe you should email the F.A. with your thoughts.

Kevcod said:
Dodge said:
What a stupid thing to say.
In your opinion .... haven't you heard black players being referred to as a "big strong boy?" don't forget the FA is run by a load of old public school boys who grew up in the colonial days. They spend their days playing the biscuit game so their world is different from the average guy. How many black guys are in the FA's upper sanctom?
Don't just write knee jerk stuff, read what I said, THINK FOR YOURSELF then answer

If I'm not thinking for myself then who the fcuk am I thinking for?!

I've described Ched Evans as a "big strong boy", so that obviously makes me an anti-Welsh racist bigot.

I'm heartily sick of hand-wringing idiots who can't wait to deal the race card.

I realise that the FA is run by a generation that most of us dont relate to, but to state that they are card carrying colonial white racists, as you're inferring, is just wrong. On every level.

This is a football related incident we're discussing, not race.

kiam06 said:
The Ade moments are kind of killing RVP's celebrations right now. Maybe you should email the F.A. with your thoughts.

I already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.