Adebayor has done nothing wrong....

Dodge said:
Kevcod said:
I think Ade's tackle on Fabregas was a worse tackle, I agree that slow mo makes the "stamp" look worse, if anything I felt he was going for van persils hand, but as most on here say, only Ade really knows.
He's going to get a ban though, no doubt. I just hope City appeal and get him free for the rags game, then if he has to serve a ban RSC should be able to come in for him.
Did you see Linekear taking the piss out of Shearer on MOTD, refering to kicking someone in the face . Shearer did it and got clean away ( Muzzy Izzet I think), but, I hate to say this but he's white and was the England captain at the time.
With the crowd thing, why did we have a major police investigation when people called Sol Campbell a poof, but it's OK to throw bananas at Ade? Someone should investigate how much he was provoked, but they won't , will they?
One thing, at least Ade didn't come out with that "I could celebrate in front of my old fans crap".
THis will only work to bring the players closer together, create a "No on likes us" attitude.
We're breaking their comfy little top 4 shite and they are very scared.

What a stupid thing to say.
In your opinion .... haven't you heard black players being referred to as a "big strong boy?" don't forget the FA is run by a load of old public school boys who grew up in the colonial days. They spend their days playing the biscuit game so their world is different from the average guy. How many black guys are in the FA's upper sanctom?
Don't just write knee jerk stuff, read what I said, THINK FOR YOURSELF then answer

Did anyone see Gabriel Agbonlahor putting a finger to his lips and aiming it at the Birmingham fans after his goal, will he be punished for inciting trouble, by all accounts it went off big time outside the ground.

I bet it doesn't even get a mention.

Just seen six of the best on Sky Sports News, Van Persie's goal was on there but I don't recall seeing Adebayor's, what a surprise!

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
kiam06 said:
Did anyone see Gabriel Agbonlahor putting a finger to his lips and aiming it at the Birmingham fans after his goal, will he be punished for inciting trouble, by all accounts it went off big time outside the ground.

I bet it doesn't even get a mention.
Now you're being stupid.

Why? Shouldn't the same rule apply or is it just when you upset the top 4?

johnmc said:
kiam06 said:
Just seen six of the best on Sky Sports News, Van Persie's goal was on there but I don't recall seeing Adebayor's, what a surprise!

Your point?

One sided biased coverage, Adebayors goal was quality, great play from SWP and great finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.