Adebayor has done nothing wrong....

kiam06 said:
RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
That your glasses are a fiery rose tinted?

No, that Sky just pick goals to suit their top 4 loving agenda. There has been many a week when Ive seen great goals in the lower leagues left out in order to put a Rooney tap in there, thats my point.

That RSBC agreed with Sky's choice of RVP's goal over Adebayor's does not prove that point. What it does prove is that he agrees with Sky's choice.

kiam06 said:
If we appeal the ban will go up not down!!!
Not necessarily.

Trust me it will, the FA do not like it when there decision is questioned, they usually increase the ban in high profile cases. Wouldn't be surprise if City don't just accept it, hope they don't though as I would love him to make the derby.

BlueMooney said:
kiam06 said:
No, that Sky just pick goals to suit their top 4 loving agenda. There has been many a week when Ive seen great goals in the lower leagues left out in order to put a Rooney tap in there, thats my point.

That RSBC agreed with Sky's choice of RVP's goal over Adebayor's does not prove that point. What it does prove is that he agrees with Sky's choice.

Look they were both good goals, I have my best you have yours, do you really want to argue this all day? Just enjoy RVP's and I'll enjoy Ade's.

kiam06 said:
Not necessarily.

Trust me it will, the FA do not like it when there decision is questioned, they usually increase the ban in high profile cases. Wouldn't be surprise if City don't just accept it, hope they don't though as I would love him to make the derby.
It can go either way. He won't be playing in the Derby and I'm sure the club already is setting the team up to be without him.

kiam06 said:
BlueMooney said:

Look they were both good goals, I have my best you have yours, do you really want to argue this all day? Just enjoy RVP's and I'll enjoy Ade's.

I wasn't arguing which goal was better - in fact, I kept my personal feelings out of that post.

I was simply pointing out that a difference of opinion doesn't prove a third party's agenda.

If the stamp was deliberate, he deserves a ban, and he will get one. As for the celebration, in my view he shouldn't even have been booked. He didn't gesture, he didn't leave the field of play, it's not his fault that fans who give it out can't take a bit back.

RVP should have had a straight red for his 2 footed, both feet off the ground lunge at Adebayor just before he headed Adebayor's boot.

kiam06 said:
This whole media witch hunt is a farce in my opinion, no matter how many time they show a super slow motion of the so called 'stamp' all I can see is a player trying to avoid a dangerous tackle and accidentally catching an opponent, it was not the only tackle he tried to avoid in the match.

The celebration was just pure emotion, he ran down the pitch but unlike Robin Van Persie who came off the field of play to abuse the City fans Adebayor remained at least 20 yards on it and then was pelted with bannana's and other objects. The referee gave him a yellow card and the matter was dealt with.

The Arsenal fans behaviour is the only thing that needs to be looked at by the FA, their fans came to cOMS for one reason and that was to cause trouble for Adebayor and they were going to do it at any cost, if they escape punishment then I am sorry but that would be giving racist, hooligans a green light.

Adebayor has been dealt with and should be in our team for next week with no further punishment no matter what rubbish the media make up.

IMO Arsenal played a very very dirty game and if Ade gets suspend so should at least one of their players for the shit they got up to. Take for instance when Given got hurt for a bit to me it looked like a deliberate attempt to hurt Given.

An Arsenal player jumped up at the back post with a city player, they both landed on there feet and weren't going over. Next thing the Arsenal player looks over his shoulder at Given on the floor puts his arm around the city player and starts to lean back while holding the city player and shuffeling towards Given so they both fall on top of him.

I know it wasn't a stamp but it sure as hell looked like a deliberate attempt to injur Given by making sure two big guys landed on his arched back. Same thing when Ade was jumping for the ball and some **** behind him charged his bottom half so he ended up landing on his shoulders and neck area flat on the floor.

Obviously a lot of comments about the incident from bitter ARSEnal fans, I suspect most are from fans who don't play, didn't go to the game, and have watched the slow motion and freeze frame Sky coverage, and rag top carp.
Let’s put this into perspective. RVP (who is well known for being a idiot when he wants to be) dived in from behind with the intention of taking the ball and player, from one angle it does look like Ade retaliated and there was off course contact made, but he had his back to the man and it was split second timing, there is no way he purposely went for his face (even though its a decent sized target) but there did seem to be some intention to catch him, red (or blue) mist and all that. This is not someone going out of their way to damage RVP, RVP went out of his way to get involved.
Nobody actually saw this, including the ref at 3-5 yards, and none of the Arsenal players ran to the ref complaining which to me shows its wasn't premeditated and was a bad incident...
RVP then decides to say it was intentional, I say it was a split second bad choice after being provoked by RVP, and that ARSEnal are looking to mitigate the situation and possibly deal a blow to a now rival.
As for the Arsenal fans, all I can say is they are too busy giving it out...

Glasgow Man City said:
If the stamp was deliberate, he deserves a ban, and he will get one. As for the celebration, in my view he shouldn't even have been booked. He didn't gesture, he didn't leave the field of play, it's not his fault that fans who give it out can't take a bit back.

RVP should have had a straight red for his 2 footed, both feet off the ground lunge at Adebayor just before he headed Adebayor's boot.

The thing is he has come out and said he didn't mean it. That should be it in a case where it is hard to judge surely we should take the word of a professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.