Adebayor has done nothing wrong....

I think they wont take action on the celebration - however the stamp will be punished....hoping for a two match ban but not expecting any special treatment, so i wont be suprised if its more. Hopefully RSC will be back with Tevez!

kiam06 said:
It happened so fast and he is such a big gangly guy that it just looked untidy on landing, If he wanted to stamp he would have just stamped full boot onto Van Persie, it takes some skill to deliberately catch somebody with a stud.
He stamped on him, anyone can see that but I hope City lodge a complaint concerning the attempted ankle breaking by Van Persie that led to it. Also, if you look at the great dribble he did which SWP missed, you'll notice at least three Arsenal players tried to hack him down.

I got my tinted glasses on to defend a City player =P. My View: The main TV camera and one reverse angle Adebayor looks innocent. The other reverse angle Adebayor looks guilty. Slow speed plays tricks on people because players don't have the time react as may appear. Unless your Neo or Max Payne. Ref saw and that was the reason FA didn't ban Bosignwa for the kick in the Liverpool game. What about Rooney who stamped on a players chest and karate kicked a player during the Aallborg game? Nothing happened at all again FA and UEFA are inconsistent. Basically both governing bodies just do what the media tells them to do.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
kiam06 said:
It happened so fast and he is such a big gangly guy that it just looked untidy on landing, If he wanted to stamp he would have just stamped full boot onto Van Persie, it takes some skill to deliberately catch somebody with a stud.
He stamped on him, anyone can see that but I hope City lodge a complaint concerning the attempted ankle breaking by Van Persie that led to it. Also, if you look at the great dribble he did which SWP missed, you'll notice at least three Arsenal players tried to hack him down.

Fucking Bull shit, anyone can't see it!!

I can only see a player hurdling a challenge and then accidentally catching his opponent. If he wanted to stamp on him he would have done it full footed. I agree with your last bit, the Arsenal players were out to deliberately injure him.

kiam06 said:
RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:

Fucking Bull shit, anyone can't see it!!

I can only see a player hurdling a challenge and then accidentally catching his opponent. If he wanted to stamp on him he would have done it full footed. I agree with your last bit, the Arsenal players were out to deliberately injure him.
How old are you? Maybe as I'm nearly 40, I can see when we've done something bad and not use those rose tinted glasses.

Anyway, we have a squad now and it'll get the other players fired up for the rags.

Billy City said:
Not heard anything on the radio yet about Van Pansie run towards the City fans shouting F Off, got talksport on now Ronnie Irani saying the rake on Pansie was worse than Fatona when he flew into the Palace fan with that kung fu kick lol what garbage.

About time, that molester van persie was just as bad as Ade whe he scored, and even showed on motd him sticking the fingers up at the city fans by that corner! Yes he got some stick too opn saturday like Ade but surely he should be acting in a professional manner...the type of behaviour he has openly criticised on the gooner web site.....absolute tit, just sh#tting in his boots that his team will do sweet fa this year!

kiam06 said:
jacko74 said:
The stamp was definitely deliberate and i also think he'll get 3 matches for that, he doesnt deserve any further punishment for the celebration, the ridiculous over-reaction by the moronic arse fans might see that he does get further punished for it though.

He has said it was not, he is the only one who knows!!!!

Exactly. If we take Dick van Winkle's view that he has never gone onto a pitch to hurt an opponent and accept it, then we accept Ade's comments that it was accidental. What exactly he was going to do to Ade Saturday had he made contact with the back of either or both legs he clearly had no intention to hurt our man! What utter bollox!

Unfortunately, the FA run a circus that has nothing to do with natural justice which is why the OldTopFour have got away with all sorts in the past. Cole and Riley, Keane and D'Urso, Fake Ron kicking out at players, Rooney verbally abusing officials, Vidic slapping Wigan player - I could go on, and every single incident unpunished. SWP defends himself and gets three matches. Ade is on for a three match minimum. Of that I have little doubt. It simply adds to the notion that corruption and the FA disciplinary machine go hand in hand. The whole sorry mess simply promotes the status quo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.