Adebayor has done nothing wrong....

paphos-mcfc said:
Doesn't look like he hits his face, especially from where the ref is, but the follow through of his leg is definitely a stamp.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4A5UxzrCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4A5UxzrCg</a>

You can't say that from a super slow motion replay, it can make anything look worse than it is. For me if this case was in a court of law it would be thrown out as it is impossible to decide guilty or not and that is my point.

kiam06 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Doesn't look like he hits his face, especially from where the ref is, but the follow through of his leg is definitely a stamp.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4A5UxzrCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4A5UxzrCg</a>

You can't say that from a super slow motion replay, it can make anything look worse than it is. For me if this case was in a court of law it would be thrown out as it is impossible to decide guilty or not and that is my point.

OK then mate, there is an intention for him to stamp on VP's hand! Defend that! It's a two way coin mate and i'm sure they'll see the negative from it.

paphosmcfc,

again dont look at the stomp. dont eat the bait.

look at the other leg and imagine persie's head sliding under the other one. and look at ade's head before he hits persie, his eyes, head and neck was looking towards the ball.

if i were to stamp someone i would make sure i see that i get him. however, this is not the case. it was more of his trailing toes raking persie.

the worst thing that the media has done is to use the word 'stamp'

using your vid, 0:10-0:11

first it was not a stamp, the contact was a trailing toepoke.

second, the moment the toe moved forward, the moment persie's head moved backwards to look at ade. it was an accident. ade's toe didnt look for persie's head. persie's head was just in the way.

Imagine the roles where reversed would you be screaming for Van Persie to be banned?? At best it was clumsy, I actually hope they do look at the whole incident because Van Persie should be cited for a dangerous tackle some refs woud have seen that as a red card offence.

How many times have you jumped playing football and caught someone on your way down, I have done it loads of times and I have not meant to do it, it just happens in the heat of a fast paced game.

look at it again my fellow blues. surely its impossible for a human to reverse when his momentum is carrying him forward?

replace persie's head with a kerb, a brick, a flower pot, a box of sultanas, ade would still catch anything that was there.

The whole thing is being used to get him banned before the derby as United are running scarred of what will be the best side ever to have visited Old Trafford.Adebayor is without doubt the stongest ..goal scorer seen in a blue shirt for years and is a much needed link to demise of the scum.

We all need to support him in a period when he is being judged by the mad mad media who are looking blood and selling more papers.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Imagine the roles where reversed would you be screaming for Van Persie to be banned?? At best it was clumsy, I actually hope they do look at the whole incident because Van Persie should be cited for a dangerous tackle some refs woud have seen that as a red card offence.

Maybe there is a case for Van Persies two footed lunge and his disgusting celebration, but I bet there is not. I think there is an underlying ' lets get City' at the heart of all this, the press have been after us for weeks now.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:

yes, because i would be biased. but i dont expect the players fans to take what we say, unless they have no brains.

we have brains, and we can analyse the footage and not cave in to external pressure. its not wearing tinted glass, its giving the incident a chance for a proper analysis. and the more you see it, the more it looks accidental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.